Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tragamite
09.04.2013 , 10:06 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
This is the one adding the Mood Outraged and the Med Table tot he vendors right? Patch Notes?

Will this patch be changing the Contracter pack cover too? Since it advertises the Morlinger Aggressor but that mount doesn't drop in that pack??
What about the CorSec Electrobaton?
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, Skltor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slughter Van DPS 55, Sh-R Sage DPS 55

Screaming_Ziva
09.04.2013 , 10:07 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Dontsaveme View Post
Well, so what the problem?
How long to wait?
They just said No ETA. Go outside, get some fresh air.

Alithia
09.04.2013 , 10:11 AM | #53
The graphic glitch with Voltaic and Energetic Duster hasn't been adressed?
Alithia, Sorceress - Xonia, Assassine - Jalen, Marauder
Scintilla, Operative - Scin, Mercenary - Thialia, Guardian
JIlly, Commando - Jaisa, Gunslinger

WhiteJackieChan
09.04.2013 , 10:14 AM | #54
I can't really complain about the servers being down longer than expected, if we want good running servers maintenance is a must and it should be expected. It's just like people who complain about pot holes and how crappy the roads are, but complain about work zones to fix said pot holes and bumpy roads. Patients people, that is the name of the game.

Also, if you are a subscriber to SWTOR and WoW you are just wasting money. Pick one and play it or give me that money you are wasting, it would be very appreciated since I have a son on the way in 6 weeks

discbox
09.04.2013 , 10:16 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by WhiteJackieChan View Post
I can't really complain about the servers being down longer than expected, if we want good running servers maintenance is a must and it should be expected.
There is no connection between the time the server are offline and how well they are running.

WhiteJackieChan
09.04.2013 , 10:22 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by discbox View Post
There is no connection between the time the server are offline and how well they are running.
Well think of it this way, if they do not maintain the servers they would be absolutely terrible. Crashes all the time, tons of latency and even more downtime fixing the active problems. Just like your computer, you have to clean it up every once in a while or it will eventually run slower and slower am i right? Who knows they may have found a huge problem with the servers that they just ran into while implementing this update that could make your computer explode in your face if you are in the right spot at the right time doing the companion dance. You never know... (obviously not going to happen so no need to be scared, or could it????)

darthtrunkmonkey
09.04.2013 , 10:22 AM | #57
especially since harbinger crashes after maintenance

WhiteJackieChan
09.04.2013 , 10:24 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by darthtrunkmonkey View Post
especially since harbinger crashes after maintenance
Could be an issue they are fixing now, but if its that big of a problem to you just swap servers.

Dark_Syntax
09.04.2013 , 10:28 AM | #59
Have you tried to turn it off an on again?
lol
The answer the everything
I made Willy Wonka the way he is...
....Don't ask questions you don't want answers to

Elfa
09.04.2013 , 10:31 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
We are continuing to work to bring the servers up as soon as possible. There is still no ETA for availability. Thank you for your patience.
Exactly, tell us what the issue is holding things up, its not a state secret.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Calm down, I'd hardly call that whining. He just asked a question. Go have a coffee and calm down. Jeepers.
Lunafox nailed it. This is correct.