Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

johnduane's Avatar


johnduane
09.04.2013 , 09:22 AM | #41
Any chance the servers will be working today? Most of my guild has kept active subscriptions to WoW, and this kind of crap is exactly why. All I can say is the more we use the WoW launcher the more likely we are going to be to cancel our accounts here.
-sig coming soon™

Screaming_Ziva's Avatar


Screaming_Ziva
09.04.2013 , 09:40 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by johnduane View Post
Any chance the servers will be working today? Most of my guild has kept active subscriptions to WoW, and this kind of crap is exactly why. All I can say is the more we use the WoW launcher the more likely we are going to be to cancel our accounts here.
What do you mean "this kind of crap"? You make it sound like extended maintenance with no ETA happens every week. Go back to WoW.

Kwitzak's Avatar


Kwitzak
09.04.2013 , 09:42 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
What do you mean "this kind of crap"? You make it sound like extended maintenance with no ETA happens every week. Go back to WoW.
LOL Nice one +1 to you

Ellarwyn's Avatar


Ellarwyn
09.04.2013 , 09:42 AM | #44
OK I don't complain much ever - but this irritates me a lot

Quote:
Characters above level 27 are no longer able to accept Hutta and Ord Mantell Bounty Contracts.
I already have all AC on Republic side above level 27 (7 are 55) and really don't want to have to start another character just to finish the achievement .

sepulhead's Avatar


sepulhead
09.04.2013 , 09:50 AM | #45
Why are the servers still down it almost 6 pm?

docbenwayddo's Avatar


docbenwayddo
09.04.2013 , 09:51 AM | #46
I'd also like to know what will happen to my level 50s that had these Hutta and Ord kingpins in the log or the authorization purchased but not traded and still in the Mission Items tab. Grandfathered in or SOL?

Darthflowmotion's Avatar


Darthflowmotion
09.04.2013 , 09:54 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by sepulhead View Post
Why are the servers still down it almost 6 pm?
yeah, stop talking about the bounty event, people .__.
no ty

AmberGreen's Avatar


AmberGreen
09.04.2013 , 10:04 AM | #48 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We are continuing to work to bring the servers up as soon as possible. There is still no ETA for availability. Thank you for your patience.
Amber Green | Live Services Specialist
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

discbox's Avatar


discbox
09.04.2013 , 10:05 AM | #49
Have you tried to turn it off an on again?

Dontsaveme's Avatar


Dontsaveme
09.04.2013 , 10:06 AM | #50
Well, so what the problem?
How long to wait?