Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

TFB: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)


Carlenux's Avatar


Carlenux
09.03.2013 , 05:59 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Nausikaa View Post
Hi guys,

<Frog> 16man NiM TFB kill : http://www.twitch.tv/manalyssaa/c/2861912

Gratz to all of frog, and Good luck to all of you guys still out there !
wooo wooo Frog... thats thx to our lifting in PTS the other night right? >_> you Dont kill if you dont lift bra!
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Nausikaa's Avatar


Nausikaa
09.03.2013 , 06:10 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
wooo wooo Frog... thats thx to our lifting in PTS the other night right? >_> you Dont kill if you dont lift bra!
Haha that's totally it bro

SirKitchen's Avatar


SirKitchen
09.11.2013 , 10:15 PM | #183
<Chosen> Downs Nightmare Terror From Beyond.

I'd like to give a special shout out to all our Marauders.... All 6 of them... yeah...

Kill Shot With Time and Loot Window Open:
http://i.imgur.com/yAKvoP3.jpg

Great work to everyone tonight, we had a great run tonight.
Gaist -- Level 55 Marauder
Lord Hand of <Chosen>
http://chosen-guild.com/
Prophecy of the Five -- Empire

Classicks's Avatar


Classicks
09.11.2013 , 11:50 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by SirKitchen View Post
<Chosen> Downs Nightmare Terror From Beyond.

I'd like to give a special shout out to all our Marauders.... All 6 of them... yeah...

Kill Shot With Time and Loot Window Open:
http://i.imgur.com/yAKvoP3.jpg

Great work to everyone tonight, we had a great run tonight.
Very nice work.
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

tahoeWolverine's Avatar


tahoeWolverine
09.11.2013 , 11:51 PM | #185
Thanks to everyone that's been with us these 3 months (?!?!?) to get this kill Here's a backup shot of the achievement: http://imgur.com/ce3NIFO. Video: http://www.twitch.tv/letsplaywithandy/c/2915944

Grats Frog on your kill earlier, we love watching your guys streams

Hatred, if you're still in some of these threads, sorry we weren't there to congratulate you on some of your kills, but we have a lot of respect for anyone that can pull together a group of 16 and get kills. Nice work, hopefully you'll come over to the 16man side for the next tier!
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Anthraxal's Avatar


Anthraxal
09.12.2013 , 04:18 AM | #186
Gratz Chosen!

deceptweb's Avatar


deceptweb
09.12.2013 , 06:32 AM | #187
Grats Chosen, Updated the spreadsheet.. I've still not seen a Screenshot from hatred. Can one of you link your 16 man nightmare tfb achievement?
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

JDotter's Avatar


JDotter
09.12.2013 , 07:17 AM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by deceptweb View Post
Grats Chosen, Updated the spreadsheet.. I've still not seen a Screenshot from hatred. Can one of you link your 16 man nightmare tfb achievement?

It glitched for 15/16 of us I can get zakiro to do it today though

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/tAae8uy.jpg Is what was posted on server forum no date though.

deceptweb's Avatar


deceptweb
09.12.2013 , 07:45 AM | #189
Ok.. I'll still need the achievement link, so that I can obtain the date of kill.
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

TangoThree's Avatar


TangoThree
09.12.2013 , 10:47 PM | #190
We are a little late to the party on this one but ....

Intrepid - TFB

http://i.imgur.com/7voDbiM.jpg