Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

can subs get hk-51 at level 55 when false emperor story mode can't be played

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
can subs get hk-51 at level 55 when false emperor story mode can't be played

chuixupu
09.02.2013 , 10:00 PM | #11
Of course storymode can be played by a 55, and yes, you can get it on hard mode too.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Soluss
09.02.2013 , 10:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dinchydoo View Post
hk-51 parts false emperor normal mode cant be played at level 55 not fair if you play all flashpoints and h2+4 in all planets by the time you finsh chapter 3 you are more likey to be about 53-55 depends on the a mount of warzones you play.
dose this mean that you cant get hk-51 at level 55 or can you complet it on hard mode?
What do you mean cant be played? Go to the instance and zone in. I soloed it quite easily.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Jeweledleah
09.02.2013 , 10:28 PM | #13
what others said - just solo the story mode. basic gear should be more than sufficient

that said... even prior to Makeb, I could almost never find a group for story mode false emperor through group finder or another for that matter (yes, even as tank/healer). at about lvl 57-58, its like people would stop running flashpoints and just get through the last few levels as fast as possible, to jump directly into hardmodes. even before free tionese set. (recruit gear was pretty nice to start running flashpoints in) after tionese gear? forget it.

I got my HK part from heroic version of the flashpoint. which you can still queue for

Skyraven
09.02.2013 , 11:11 PM | #14
If i'm not mistaken, one of the two FP to get the HK part requires you to do it in Hard Mode. IIRC...
If not, then zone directly from Ilum which makes it SM

AshlaBoga
09.02.2013 , 11:48 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyraven View Post
If i'm not mistaken, one of the two FP to get the HK part requires you to do it in Hard Mode. IIRC...
If not, then zone directly from Ilum which makes it SM
That's HM Foundry/Maelstrom Prison
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!