Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reputation Legacy Armor Sets and Screenshots Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Reputation Legacy Armor Sets and Screenshots Guide

LadyAdmiral
09.02.2013 , 12:37 PM | #1
swtorista.com/reputation-armor

Still looking for screenshots of some of the Reputation armors, but most of em are up!

Legacy Reputation armors are GREAT because they can be used to swap mods or armor sets between characters, and they are also Adaptive which means any type of character can wear them.

Which sets do ya got? Which sets do you think look like the back of a bantha, or are just great?
Scya Sancia Cimerine
[Jung Ma]
Remnants of Hope - SWTOR Division Commander
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

DaxCalvo
09.02.2013 , 01:11 PM | #2
I love the Section X set (Republic side as I like the helmet better), and the Gree set, and use both of those on various characters. There are others that I think are alright, but haven't yet purchased or found a character that I want them on.

LadyAdmiral
09.02.2013 , 06:02 PM | #3
Me too! They're the only set so far I've actually made an effort to get.
Scya Sancia Cimerine
[Jung Ma]
Remnants of Hope - SWTOR Division Commander
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

Caelrie
09.02.2013 , 07:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DaxCalvo View Post
I love the Section X set (Republic side as I like the helmet better), and the Gree set, and use both of those on various characters. There are others that I think are alright, but haven't yet purchased or found a character that I want them on.
If you buy the Republic set and send it to an Imperial character, does it maintain its appearance? Or does it switch to the Empire's model?

AshlaBoga
09.02.2013 , 09:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
If you buy the Republic set and send it to an Imperial character, does it maintain its appearance? Or does it switch to the Empire's model?
The helmet switches, the rest stays the same.

Oddly enough it's the ONLY BoL and Reputation piece of gear that changes it's look depending on the faction. That helmet is the odd one out.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!