Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Classes

Xakthul
08.29.2013 , 08:14 AM | #21
Maybe if they don't make Echani a class, they could at least make a legacy-based Echani race. Great looking women and bada** looking men.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

lilwints
08.31.2013 , 03:26 PM | #22
I agree to Echani , Mandalorians and Imperial Troopers, I also would like to see a middle class as a 3rd party to the war

Xakthul
09.02.2013 , 07:24 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by lilwints View Post
I agree to Echani , Mandalorians and Imperial Troopers, I also would like to see a middle class as a 3rd party to the war
Yeah, a lot of great MMOs seem to be going towards that third "neutral" faction, and those classes in the neutral faction are usually really cool. However, BW would need to add a couple races for the faction to be plausibly canon. Gammoreans? Weequay? Gand? Whatever they add, a "neutral" faction would be cool.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

KaiDragonNinja
09.08.2013 , 11:01 AM | #24
I think that we should add an Imperial soldier for the Empire and an SIS agent for the Republic

ScarletBlaze
09.08.2013 , 12:15 PM | #25
As much as I know how important Mandalorians can be there is a misconception that needs to be cleared up. Mandalorians are not a race, they are a culture

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Xakthul
09.08.2013 , 06:12 PM | #26
Nobody mention these guys yet.... The Hapans. I've wondered for a while where they were when all the pre-Clone Wars conflict was happening. Make them, the Echani, and one more race and you have a faction.

Jigglypuff-
09.09.2013 , 03:59 AM | #27
I think bounty hunter class is completely to hell where all the bounty hunter is not mandalorians.
Bounty hunters should also be able to use all the weapons exept light sabers.
As many of you have said, the bounty hunters and smugglers should be able to play on both sides.
For this reason, it would be fun with a third side.
Bodyguard, spy, bouncer, security guard, a pirate could be exaple kind of classes.
Why not work for the Hutts?

I also agree that Trooper should exist on both sides.

Stinghen
09.20.2013 , 07:36 PM | #28
I agree with the guy who said it doesn't really help just putting the same classes on the other side.

I did think a neutral faction would be awesome. We could have Force Adept, move over BH and smugg to cover up the corners, and fill in a fourth class. However, imagine the ammount of trouble to go over to implement that? It's unrealistic to hope that it ever will.

And, on a related note, I think the covered bases are enough to satisfy my RPer needs. I don't care if they don't have Zeison Sha or whatever else you feel might be appropriate :P You can always RP that sorta character if you like.

What I really think is mandatory, however, is an expansion on playable species. Enough with the overly-close-to-human races! I mean, Mirialan as a separate race? Why the hell for? xD Instead, they missed out on some awesome race opportunities, such as Rodian, Wookiee (might be a little hard to work in the grunts and howls, but it's not impossible), the incredibly popular Togruta, Nautolan, Kalee... The list goes on and on. Hell, if I were a dev I'd go to the trouble of taking the Gungans into the game, if that meant crossing out mirialan and cyborg. These "races" could easily be covered by adding implant gizmos and green skin and different tattoos in the customiseable features at character creation.

MoskitoMando
09.20.2013 , 11:35 PM | #29
I agree, it'd be awesome to have the BH and Smugglar be able to choose alliance at lvl 10, replace the Smuggler for pub's with an SIS Agent and BH for imp's with Imperial Trooper. A Dark Honor Guard would also be nice.

Spoiler
Darth Malgus
Level 55
Jung Ma

Darth_Krushya
09.21.2013 , 06:19 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TyboJames View Post

Force Adept - A force wielding class of either alignment. No lightsabers, but have access to other melee weapons such as staves, vibro swords, etc. An example of this would be the Witches of Dantooine. An advanced class would be beast master, like how the witches control rancors and other pets with the force.
Actually the witches are from "Dathomir," not Dantooine. But I get your meaning.

I would like to see a droid class. Heavily armed battle droids for the Empire and smart, tactical droids for the Republic.
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA sen, SUNAI-ELG ETYA sge, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA scoun, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA com, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA sorc, TARAR-BEESE ETYA mar, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA oper, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA pwrtch, KHET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA grd, SOGLAH-DYME ETYA shd, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA gunsl, IKEN-FORGG ETYA vangrd, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA asin, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA jug, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA merc, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA snipe