Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LD-402 in the hangar of the Ziost Shadow?

Qhue
01.18.2012 , 04:03 PM | #1
Quest: Best Foot Forward, which is listed as an Operation quest and presumably for the new Karagga's Palace stuff, says to:

"Speak to LD-402 in the hangar of the Ziost Shadow"

But I cannot find this droid anywhere...

Salmissra
01.18.2012 , 04:52 PM | #2
No idea, wish I knew myself...is it possibly inside the instance or something?

FuzioNdapro
01.18.2012 , 05:39 PM | #3
u enter the operation instance and there is a droid beside the ship

The_Duck
01.18.2012 , 09:48 PM | #4
but WHERE is the operation entrance??
on the Ziost ... but ... where? which deck then where?
- The Duck

Sentient_Six
01.18.2012 , 10:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Duck View Post
but WHERE is the operation entrance??
on the Ziost ... but ... where? which deck then where?
It's still the same instance Bonethrasher is in.
~ Darth Solus.

Aramirloth
02.02.2012 , 02:54 PM | #6
It's in the mission deck on the ziost shadow(second floor, the operations entrance is the south western one). you have to be in an ops and enter the operation Karagga's palace. the droid is next to the shuttle.

ArialBurnz
08.31.2013 , 02:05 PM | #7
Location of the droid:
  1. Go to the Imperial Fleet
  2. Go to the Mission Departures elevator ("West" elevator, or far left elevator on the Imperial Fleet Map - the elevator icon should be green if you have the quest)
  3. Select Interfleet Transport option on the elevator button
  4. Go into the Shuttle Bay and take the taxi to the "Zoist Shadow Shuttle" (top transport fleet - oooh and ahhh at the impressive Imperial Fleet)
  5. Once at the Zoist Shadow Shuttle, go to the elevator and select "Zoist Shadow Mission Deck" (should have quest icon/triangle)
  6. When you come out of the elevator shaft (heh heh...I said shaft), turn RIGHT, then TWO IMMEDIATE LEFTS and you'll be at the entrance into the mission area. MUST BE IN AN OPS GROUP in order to go into this area.

I haven't made it past that part, but I'm assuming the droid will be inside the hanger as the quest instructs. Just need to get a group to do the quest.

ToMyMa
08.31.2013 , 02:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ArialBurnz View Post
Location of the droid:
  1. Go to the Imperial Fleet
  2. Go to the Mission Departures elevator ("West" elevator, or far left elevator on the Imperial Fleet Map - the elevator icon should be green if you have the quest)
  3. Select Interfleet Transport option on the elevator button
  4. Go into the Shuttle Bay and take the taxi to the "Zoist Shadow Shuttle" (top transport fleet - oooh and ahhh at the impressive Imperial Fleet)
  5. Once at the Zoist Shadow Shuttle, go to the elevator and select "Zoist Shadow Mission Deck" (should have quest icon/triangle)
  6. When you come out of the elevator shaft (heh heh...I said shaft), turn RIGHT, then TWO IMMEDIATE LEFTS and you'll be at the entrance into the mission area. MUST BE IN AN OPS GROUP in order to go into this area.

I haven't made it past that part, but I'm assuming the droid will be inside the hanger as the quest instructs. Just need to get a group to do the quest.
Go back to Skyrim, evil necromancer!
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

ArialBurnz
08.31.2013 , 07:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Go back to Skyrim, evil necromancer!
Huh?

----------

Viyll
08.31.2013 , 10:35 PM | #10
You rezed a long dead thread....check the dates on the posts.