Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Mysterious Ancient Tome


babymou's Avatar


babymou
08.30.2013 , 02:43 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Exeiro View Post
We've try'd to get to certain places with the 3 bufs in the Exhaustion Zone of the Dune sea, sadly i can confirm that there is nothing apart from the imperial area.

Apart from that we've been trying to get out of the map on mounthains, and we've found some strange places take a look at this link.

http://imgur.com/a/xxJP9 there is something on the first picture but we couldn't find out a way to it.


This had our attention on our search http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Sae...ature=youtu.be we still don't know what it is.


Thanks to our team http://imgur.com/lkKLkZg
please tell me you dropped down into the cave at the end? because one of the stories spoke about cave paintings of ancient sand demons.

Kyvelin's Avatar


Kyvelin
08.30.2013 , 03:07 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Besides - how did you get there ?
We used knockback / sage pulls to get up into the mountains and came across that place randomly.

Quote: Originally Posted by babymou View Post
please tell me you dropped down into the cave at the end? because one of the stories spoke about cave paintings of ancient sand demons.
We couldn't get down into the cave since it was blocked entirely by an invisible wall - we did get a glimpse when we finally dropped down but nothing enough to say if there were cave paintings
Ushgar - 55 Commano - Aesir

KeyboardNinja's Avatar


KeyboardNinja
08.30.2013 , 03:23 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyvelin View Post
We couldn't get down into the cave since it was blocked entirely by an invisible wall - we did get a glimpse when we finally dropped down but nothing enough to say if there were cave paintings
Maybe do it again and run FRAPS? Should be able to pull out individual frames and get a look.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

Kyvelin's Avatar


Kyvelin
08.30.2013 , 03:53 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Maybe do it again and run FRAPS? Should be able to pull out individual frames and get a look.
Slowed down frame-frame best we could get: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgPY0...ature=youtu.be
Ushgar - 55 Commano - Aesir

lukewaldo's Avatar


lukewaldo
09.02.2013 , 02:07 PM | #55
Well I totally find this interesting, I've been wondering about that crack in the GTN building in the Outlaw's Den for some time now. Well count me in for this! I will be looking for more stuff on Tatooine in the meanwhile.
Bazinga!

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
09.02.2013 , 02:18 PM | #56
I love mysteries like this. Wouldn't it be hilarious if there were a bunch of them that had been in-game since launch and no one ever knew?

lukewaldo's Avatar


lukewaldo
09.02.2013 , 02:22 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
I love mysteries like this. Wouldn't it be hilarious if there were a bunch of them that had been in-game since launch and no one ever knew?
Same, always have been a fan of mysteries as well
Bazinga!

Lacedemon's Avatar


Lacedemon
09.03.2013 , 06:27 AM | #58
I know no one has killed it yet but is it possible the Hateful Entity will drop something related to solving this (or has this been ruled out)?
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

JDotter's Avatar


JDotter
09.03.2013 , 07:21 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Lacedemon View Post
I know no one has killed it yet but is it possible the Hateful Entity will drop something related to solving this (or has this been ruled out)?
Anyone still attempting that pos? I know hatred isn't along with Severity.

Lacedemon's Avatar


Lacedemon
09.03.2013 , 08:02 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
Anyone still attempting that pos? I know hatred isn't along with Severity.
We are.
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server