Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Death and Taxes> vs. HM Dread Fortress

paowee
08.28.2013 , 11:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by lorddahl View Post

hopefully nothing will be impossible this time XD
2nd boss is "bugged"
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Rocanon
08.28.2013 , 12:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
2nd boss is "bugged"
Mathematically impossible bioware pls nerf.

Crosan
08.28.2013 , 02:47 PM | #13
well you guys clame things like "this boss is broken" or"mathematically impossible" way to soon. Suckafish did the Boss .....
Aiyo - Operative
Fatality - T3-M4 [EU]
Watch Us! On Youtube

e_nk_ay
08.28.2013 , 02:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Crosan View Post
well you guys clame things like "this boss is broken" or"mathematically impossible" way to soon. Suckafish did the Boss .....
The dev on our stream told us it was bugged and we posted the list of bugs for the encounter in the PTS forums, which is protocol. No one claimed it was impossible, we just didn't want to waste time with a fight that was going to be changed (as evidenced by the dev, our testers who went to Austin, and the fact that PTS is down already).

Additionally, if you watch our VoD, our attempt looks nothing like the bugged kill because they weren't even getting adds.

Don't speak about things you don't understand.
<Death and Taxes>
Enkay - 55 Juggernaut, GM
Enque - 55 Mercenary Nkay - 55 Marauder Enkaye - 55 Assassin Enkayy - 55 Commando

MitchPB
08.28.2013 , 03:16 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by e_nk_ay View Post
The dev on our stream told us it was bugged
Seems legit
<BOG>
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

valeita
08.28.2013 , 03:34 PM | #16
They said 'mathematically impossible' 1 time and got proven wrong, ok. Now don't keep trolling all the year about it, is just bad. If they said the same thing here you would have a point, but that's not the case.

FridgeLM
08.28.2013 , 03:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Crosan View Post
Suckafish did the boss with 0 adds. Grats, that particular bug that they lucked into literally made the boss doable with a tank healer and no dps.

http://www.twitch.tv/fridge_sa/c/2829497 <- vod for our fight, where the bug was that the adds never stopped coming and were there before the boss was pulled

Edit: lol @ suckafish pulling the vod of their "kill" down. That's some integrity, there.
<Death and Taxes>

namesaretough
08.28.2013 , 04:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by FridgeLM View Post
Suckafish did the boss with 0 adds. Grats, that particular bug that they lucked into literally made the boss doable with a tank healer and no dps.
My favorite part about the Suckafish kill was how excited they were about their bug letting them get a free kill so they could troll. My second favorite is how many people are jumping on the bandwagon without watching either video.

Noxxiq
08.28.2013 , 04:38 PM | #19
I think, people are mostly trolling them for the fact that DnT knew every single boss encounter before they even engaged the boss for the first time. Also I'd like to know how they got insight info on those fights before anyone else, and also what do people think about that, is it fair or not ?

FridgeLM
08.28.2013 , 04:48 PM | #20
I assure you DNT was not singled out to be part of focus testing. I was the only member of DNT present out of the entire group. Other DNT members knew nothing about the operation until they were standing in front of the bosses.

As far as I'm aware, they do not perform focus testing in this manner for nightmare content (or at least I've never been to one), so I don't know what the concern is about. Hard mode isn't exactly high competition, and if you're really concerned about being beaten to kills on the PTS I don't know what to say to you.
<Death and Taxes>