Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

ZGOZZ
08.27.2013 , 07:38 AM | #381
Pizza'dah'hutt

IS that his forum user name, like to ask him some questions...

Quickglue
08.27.2013 , 08:20 AM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Anton_RUS View Post
Vepres,also you have 0 crit rating. I really don't understand as you can deal 3k+ dps with this gear) Mb,
indeed, it's just lucky log...ok,sorry
Yes very.
The 0 crit rating is a fairly common setup I believe. Unless I am mistaken both Álec and Kishekzun use this setup.

A completely different topic but did they change the damage type of the Elem. Tran. relic at some point? Because I just realized that I seem to be using an Arkanian Elem. Tran. tech proc relic, however, the UW version says its elemental force. I seem to recall that Dread Guard Elem. Tran. relic was elemental force too. I am confused about this. Why are the Arkanian and UW versions not the same damage type?

haksilence
08.27.2013 , 10:22 AM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by ZGOZZ View Post
Pizza'dah'hutt

IS that his forum user name, like to ask him some questions...
Z'inn youve talked to every commando on our server, the rotation doesnt deviate all that much from person to person, not to mention you spent hours talking with daharel who is the top commando on the server. what more info do you need?
Jaberse (Shadow tank) Kithide (Commando healer)
Morggan (Hybrid Gunslinger)
Aisthesis @ The Ebon Hawk / Ascension @ The Jedi Covenant

MKnightRider
08.27.2013 , 04:04 PM | #384
Buff-shadows - Shadow DPS
<Ascension> - Jedi Covenant
The Plz Legacy

mmerry
08.27.2013 , 05:52 PM | #385
Jedi Covenant
Wildbérry Poptart - Tank Shadow <Republic Gentlemen>
Strawbérry Poptart - Sorc Dps <N2G>

Official disciple of our class Messiah Buff-Shadows Plz

haksilence
08.27.2013 , 06:54 PM | #386
Both off you need to knock it the eff off so I can catch up!!
I can't compete with those numbers without 75 gear lol.
Jaberse (Shadow tank) Kithide (Commando healer)
Morggan (Hybrid Gunslinger)
Aisthesis @ The Ebon Hawk / Ascension @ The Jedi Covenant

Anton_RUS
08.27.2013 , 08:11 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by Quickglue View Post
Yes very.
The 0 crit rating is a fairly common setup I believe. Unless I am mistaken both Álec and Kishekzun use this setup.

A completely different topic but did they change the damage type of the Elem. Tran. relic at some point? Because I just realized that I seem to be using an Arkanian Elem. Tran. tech proc relic, however, the UW version says its elemental force. I seem to recall that Dread Guard Elem. Tran. relic was elemental force too. I am confused about this. Why are the Arkanian and UW versions not the same damage type?
It's good question,but I don't know. You should ask bioware)))

OlosBC
08.27.2013 , 10:43 PM | #388
Olos - 55 Hybrid Powertech
Fonia - 55 Madness Sorceror
<Dark Fury> of Jedi Covenant
Previously Fonia and Daygoru of Tempest server in SWG.

odawgg
08.27.2013 , 11:12 PM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
Z'inn youve talked to every commando on our server, the rotation doesnt deviate all that much from person to person, not to mention you spent hours talking with daharel who is the top commando on the server. what more info do you need?
ERRONEOUS!!! Erroneous on all counts...I use a super secret ability called tracer missile (grav round for you evil mandos) to proc this super secret buff called barrage (CoF). And I do it over and over and over and ....

Z'inn just head over to the thread in my sig and if you still have questions after reading at least the OP post a question or PM me

MVaglin
08.28.2013 , 02:44 AM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
I use a super secret ability called tracer missile (hammer shot for you evil mandos) to proc this super secret buff called barrage (CoF). And I do it over and over and over and ....
You're purposely trying to confuse them commandos so they won't claim spots on our leaderboard right?

If so, I approve.
http://www.thecircle-guild.com

Akash - Operative Monzcarro - Mercenary
Erekose - Marauder Shatiro - Assassin

Pyrotech Mercenary PvE Guide