Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some Imperial Classes OP? (*cough* Inquisitor *cough*)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Some Imperial Classes OP? (*cough* Inquisitor *cough*)

BuddahXX
01.18.2012 , 10:51 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Melon View Post
FYI vanguards (my class) do not have heals and sith have a shield that absorbs everything too. I've never seen a jedi sage or commando out-heal a sorceror before. They seem unstoppable. They're only class I have great difficulty defeating and on my server since about half of them in a warzone are sorceres anyways the win loss for us is like 1:5.
as an inq i assure you that the feeling is mutual

Pathlight-
08.27.2013 , 05:18 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Melon View Post
Is it just me or is this class way too op. My main problem is how quickly they can heal themselves in such large amounts on a continuous basis (600 force! While my trooper has 12 ammo....). There large amount of force also allows them to use more of their powers much for often then other class I know of. An example was when 5 players in my ops group tried taking down one of these to only heal himself in large quanties despite the massive amounts of damage he was taking and only to be saved by reinforcing imperials. It's quite much no? Knowing how other classes do not have an advantage like this at all.
I usually hate necros but I found the OP quite amusing considering the current "heal to full" controversy

Xeraz
08.27.2013 , 06:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Pathlight- View Post
I usually hate necros but I found the OP quite amusing considering the current "heal to full" controversy
I agree. I wonder if that guy is an undercover Bioware dev.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

Sangrar
08.27.2013 , 07:52 PM | #24
Look, we should not nerf inquisitors, unless of course you want the class balance team to do the polar opposite of what they are meant to do and ruin inquisitors (again) to the point a lot less people play them (we all know how they were great when the game started but ruined for a while then brought back into glory finally just for people to want them back into uselessness, make up your minds people)
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Morde_
08.27.2013 , 07:54 PM | #25
Nerf concealment dps while we're here!

They activate two dps relics and can 2 shot people!

And don't get me started about tracer missile.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Yiffinator
08.27.2013 , 09:30 PM | #26
Ah good memories good memories.

JohnElias
08.27.2013 , 10:47 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post

You had me up until tracer missile. Mercs are fine, Operative DPS is OP, put Hidden Strike on a 12 second CD and remove backstab from the game!
<Immortal> Xæhanort - da tank who tanks da healers in da poosy

ErikGW
08.27.2013 , 10:58 PM | #28
I think this thread is serious, but i honestly can't tell.

I have a character of every advanced class on both sides and the mirrors are 99.9% equivalent.

Example: scoundrel backblast seems to have a slight delay compared to backstab. This is in animation and sound effect, the damage happens at exactly the same time.

The imperial animations are usually more visually impressive, but the skills work the same way.

Now some examples of this favoring jedi:
- force lightning blatantly advertises "hey im the guy shocking you, come interrupt me" while jedi equivalent materializes rocks that seemingly come from any direction.
- bounty hunter death from above is just begging to be cc'd but the trooper equivalent gives little visual cue.

If you want to argue some side has an advantage, try using some real examples.
Jung ma: Nyshka, Nyshkal, Nyshkai, Nyshkar, Nyskali, Nyshkan, Nyshkae of Gold Nugget Gang
There are other names i can't exactly remember. True altaholic.

AdmiralParmesan
08.27.2013 , 11:23 PM | #29
Not sure if troll post, or just really poorly written
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-

Gondolindhrim
08.27.2013 , 11:42 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post

Tracer Missile was the best.
Rheiya | Fyrellis | Kayleen | Adelynn | Bao-der | Hailey | Lyell | Leonyra
Freiya | Zeyus | Ivaadi | Ellyxia | Shyala | Sugarberry | Ylvie| Syeeda