Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beating a dead horse...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Beating a dead horse...

Aetideus
08.27.2013 , 02:20 PM | #31
Smash is one of the things that destroy pvp game and BW does not want to get it.
Two are the issues IMO:
- Smash autocrit produces large numbers. The base damage of smash should be reduced, reducing the final output of autocrit and stacking.
- Autocrits in the two phase system throw shield away so the the full damage is taken. There is no reason why should be no shielding chance for autocrit.

Draqsko
08.27.2013 , 03:05 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by OpeningToEndgame View Post
Considering PoT5 is East Coast that sounds good. I just don't have the money to transfer. From what I understand a lot of peopel migrated to The Bastion from POT5 and Harbinger? Not really sure if that's just someone on my server talking out their arse, but I have seen a lot of new players.

As for l2p. If you're all going for the objective and 6 people leap in and smash all at once. It's gg. You're not going to react quick enough. They're all fully geared and hit for 9k a piece.
You realize you can go for an objective, while still being spread out enough to negate alot of the damage potential. It's 5 targets within 5 m, you really have to stack up on top of each other for 6 smashes to completely wipe your team in one shot. It is a L2P issue.

Also, full geared smashers aren't hitting you for 9k a piece if you are wearing partisan gear. It's more like 6-7k a piece, 4-5k if you are a tank. The only time they'll hit for 9k is if the other person is wearing PVE 72s and think the 1300 expertise provided by bolster is sufficient.