Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to un-bound equipment

alexmchugh
04.28.2013 , 10:19 PM | #1
how do u un-bound items from ur charator coz i want to sell some things on the market.

Artemys
04.28.2013 , 10:32 PM | #2
Simply put, you can't.
To further explain:

That's the meaning of "Bound" in this game. Once you equip it, introduce mods into it or pull mods from it; it becomes bound to that character. The only exception is Legacy gear, but even then it's still bound to your Legacy.
Check out myYoutube Channel Swtor for Storyline and PvP Videos!
Marce | Artemys | ┬rtemys | Arlyana | Friedlinde | Ryofu | Yumil | ┴rtemys
Juggernaut |Mercenary | Powertech | Guardian | Marauder | Assassin | Operative | Juggernaut

Twickers
04.30.2013 , 12:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Artemys View Post
Simply put, you can't.
To further explain:

That's the meaning of "Bound" in this game. Once you equip it, introduce mods into it or pull mods from it; it becomes bound to that character. The only exception is Legacy gear, but even then it's still bound to your Legacy.
This

Also it's y o u, take the extra half a second to type you properly.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

LordKalvarius
04.30.2013 , 12:27 PM | #4
Don't forget "your" "character" and "because"........ Kids these days
Rancorbait Website
Rancor Bait Guild Leader Kalvarius - Marauder, Kiriya - Juggernaut, Kylista - Operative, Shakkra - Assassin, Setzuna - Sorcerer, Sezura - Mercenary, Sezuka - Powertech
Tactical Bacon Guild Leader Lorphal - Guardian, Zastion - Vanguard

Ocho-Quatro
04.30.2013 , 12:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by alexmchugh View Post
how do u un-bound items from ur charator coz i want to sell some things on the market.
Quote: Originally Posted by FIXED!!!
Is there a way to "un-bind" items from your character? I would like to sell some things on the market, but I am not sure how to un-bind them?
I am not typically a "Grammar Nazi".... but this post, was too terrible to let slide.
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe (55) Sage - Ellip'sis (55) Vanguard - Quotation (55) Sentinel
Aster'isk (55) Mercenary - Back'slash (55) Assassin - Per'iod (55) Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Kaos_KidSWTOR
04.30.2013 , 12:55 PM | #6
You cannot as of now Unbind equipment. though if your trying to transfer bound modifications use Legacy gear and put the mods in the Legacy Gear and mail it to the character that needs it. Other than that bound gear cannot be unbound as of now and probably ever.

Scotland
04.30.2013 , 01:04 PM | #7
Troll spotted a mile off.

Try harder.

BacaWicket
08.03.2013 , 07:26 PM | #8
I descovered a way to un-bound items. simply hold ctrl then right click the bound item then let go ctrl while still holding right click on the item then do alt+f4

Wraiven
08.26.2013 , 10:27 PM | #9
People love to complain...just look above and see all the rage over somebody using short-cuts to type his post.

Kids these days...
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) K˛n (Guardian) Kr¨ll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xi§n (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Stosh_Cowski
10.01.2013 , 10:43 AM | #10
My question is why is this question even in this forum?