Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tankulator - Theorycrafting tool (All Classes)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Tankulator - Theorycrafting tool (All Classes)

FeroXs
12.13.2011 , 07:41 AM | #1
Elobi has outdone himself again!

The tankulater is a calculator tool for purposes such as:
  • Checking your overall stats vs rating
  • Making BiS lists
  • Stat weight discussion
  • Theorycrafting

It can be used for non-tanks with a bit of tweaking; read the instructions on how to do it.

Click here for the tool

Grandsavior
12.13.2011 , 08:03 AM | #2
Oh god thank for you this, is actually very very useful, will be using this alot in the coming weeks.

Soulshocker
12.13.2011 , 05:07 PM | #3
The spread sheets and elitism starts. ilvl addons, damage meters, and general douch-baggery is just a stones throw away. GG

On a side no, downloaded. Can't wait to play with it.
Peace is lie, the cake is not.

Animalfarm
12.13.2011 , 07:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulshocker View Post
The spread sheets and elitism starts. ilvl addons, damage meters, and general douch-baggery is just a stones throw away. GG
Enjoy never knowing why your raid is failing to clear the trash without half the groups dying, or never killing the boss despite an hour of wipes

Alternate version: enjoy playing a "game" where any pile of idiots can run up and /emote the boss until it falls over because performance doesn't matter enough to warrant tools

Summation: neither version is particularly fun.

Prolixity
12.14.2011 , 03:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulshocker View Post
On a side no, downloaded. Can't wait to play with it.
Nice.

I understand the original sentiment in your post. Frankly I like theorycrafting merely for my own characters' benefits, even if nothing else. Who plays any video game and says, 'gee, I really just want to stare at the "GAME OVER - CONTINUE?" screen more!' Obviously the game has some inherent fun factor to it to attract the player, but after that it's just as much about the player's personal improvement at the game.

Anything that can help me become a better player is fine by me. If others hate such resources being available, simply ignore said resources.

Assaultrooper
12.16.2011 , 05:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Animalfarm View Post
Enjoy never knowing why your raid is failing to clear the trash without half the groups dying, or never killing the boss despite an hour of wipes

Alternate version: enjoy playing a "game" where any pile of idiots can run up and /emote the boss until it falls over because performance doesn't matter enough to warrant tools

Summation: neither version is particularly fun.
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
Just wonderin how AP is lookin pvp wise
Could be worse

FeroXs
12.23.2011 , 04:13 AM | #7
Bump: this should be more useful now seeing as we have 50s already.