Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stockmks
07.22.2013 , 01:45 AM | #31
+1 requesting fix please. There's already been a patch since this was an issue... and no fix! ;(

NSStember
08.01.2013 , 01:22 PM | #32
These were one of the "highly sought" items from that cartel pack and I can't believe this bug hasn't been fixed yet. Each patch fix I hope to see that bug go away and I'll hope again for 2.3 on Tuesday.

AbsolutGrndZero
08.01.2013 , 03:10 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by NSStember View Post
These were one of the "highly sought" items from that cartel pack and I can't believe this bug hasn't been fixed yet. Each patch fix I hope to see that bug go away and I'll hope again for 2.3 on Tuesday.
Yeah, actually as annoying as that discoloration is, the clipping bothers me more. Even with the Relaxed Vestment pants the top clips horribly in the back when a female walks in it... never mind running. Couple it with the Elegant Loungewear and the clipping is even worse.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

NSStember
08.07.2013 , 06:48 AM | #34
Rats.....looks like this wasn't addressed in Patch 2.3. Any word from the devs if this is on the radar to get fixed?

Belora
08.15.2013 , 01:15 PM | #35
I have been having the same issue both with clipping and the block of absent color glitch on the chest. I hope it gets fixed - I want to wear my top but it just bugs me.
"Pazaak, anyone?"
A cannon uses explosive-based propellents to launch a projectile. Canon is creative work that's official to a universe.

AbsolutGrndZero
08.16.2013 , 12:38 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Belora View Post
I have been having the same issue both with clipping and the block of absent color glitch on the chest. I hope it gets fixed - I want to wear my top but it just bugs me.
The color problem is barely noticeable for me, but the clipping I pretty much have to focus my eyes to the back of my characters head and kinda "zoom in" with my mind to ignore, well her butt... lest the clipping just makes me climb the walls.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

NSStember
08.23.2013 , 11:39 AM | #37
I guess the fix for this bug still isn't on the "patch radar" yet.

AbsolutGrndZero
08.23.2013 , 02:08 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by NSStember View Post
I guess the fix for this bug still isn't on the "patch radar" yet.
Yeah we need to at LEAST get it on the known issues, both the coloration and the clipping... After all this is a CARTEL MARKET ITEM... it should be a priority fix.

So guys, be sure to rate this topic a 5 so that it gets noticed and others post and such... don't "bump" because that's against the rules, but we can keep this near the top by discussing it, and getting NEW people to chime in that they want these issues fixed, because again, as a CARTEL MARKET ITEM this should be a priority fix. Someone paid them extra money (even if you bought them on the GTN, somebody paid real money for them) so it needs to be fixed NOW.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

AbsolutGrndZero
08.23.2013 , 02:29 PM | #39
Oh by the way guys... check out this thread...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...69#post6689269

Seems the new Darth Sion Pauldron has the EXACT SAME COLOR GLITCH...
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

Natrixa
08.23.2013 , 07:32 PM | #40
it's happening to my char and any I see using it.
Spoiler