Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

ssfish
08.22.2013 , 06:37 PM | #11
I really like the layout and overall appearance of the main UI. The combat log filters are great and will be a wonderful tool for post-fight analysis... Much, much easier than an F3 search on TORparse.

The one thing that I've noticed that TORparse has that Parsec is missing is a pop-out for the "Damage Dealt" info, which is quite handy for on-the-fly tweaks while on the dummy. Will see if folks are willing to try the raid parsing with this program tonight, but it looks like that will be a simple process to setup; it's just a matter of how well it actually works.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

thomasgharvey
08.22.2013 , 07:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
I really like the layout and overall appearance of the main UI. The combat log filters are great and will be a wonderful tool for post-fight analysis... Much, much easier than an F3 search on TORparse.

The one thing that I've noticed that TORparse has that Parsec is missing is a pop-out for the "Damage Dealt" info, which is quite handy for on-the-fly tweaks while on the dummy. Will see if folks are willing to try the raid parsing with this program tonight, but it looks like that will be a simple process to setup; it's just a matter of how well it actually works.
Try the statistics overview, will display dmg dealt as well as dps, along with the length of the parse.

ssfish
08.22.2013 , 07:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgharvey View Post
Try the statistics overview, will display dmg dealt as well as dps, along with the length of the parse.
Yeah, that's what I was using, but the overlay that lists abilities in order of overall damage is what I'm missing. Aside from that small complaint, I'm really liking it thus far.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Docmal
08.22.2013 , 08:03 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Yeah, that's what I was using, but the overlay that lists abilities in order of overall damage is what I'm missing. Aside from that small complaint, I'm really liking it thus far.
That data as of now is not available in the pop out but is available in the main app Damage Dealt tab. You can also force the main app to be always on top in the settings. This could be a workaround to get this data overlayed during combat.

paowee
08.22.2013 , 08:05 PM | #15
Ok my guildies said

"This looks way cooler than torparse."

I've yet to try it myself though. lol
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Narciuss
08.22.2013 , 08:34 PM | #16
This is amazing, well done. Going to test it out tonight. Raid in 30.

ninjonxb
08.22.2013 , 09:01 PM | #17
We used this tonight and only a bit of a complaint regarding raid:

When you join a group, it is not very clear that you successfully joined. There should probably be a confirmation like successfully joining or something.

On top of that, it would be nice if everyone could a list of who is in the group. With the admin being able to kick from group

I also did not see a way for an admin to log in on another instance of the program (for example if you got a new computer)
Free goodies (referral link)
Thank you Bioware for adding in Same Sex Story Arcs .^.
How I feel reading the SWTOR forums http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
SWTOR Calendar of Events(Forum Post)(Google Calendar, iCal, Twitter)

MaliceX
08.23.2013 , 12:17 AM | #18
DOT Up-time tracker... someone... anyone........

Didymos
08.23.2013 , 12:21 AM | #19
DPS in Statistic Overview is a must, HPS for healers 2, TPS for tanks, maybe U can add option to chose it?
I need DPS in tank 2 so let us chose what we need moust

KurtDunn
08.23.2013 , 12:23 AM | #20
Any way that Force Armor can be appended to sage's healing stats? It would be useful to see how much HP was saved/healed by a sage.