Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs

Samwyse
07.19.2013 , 04:10 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by mdahm View Post
Bugged ones:
1) "Taris Lizard Hunter (Imperial)". Doesn't update after killing the required beasts as imperial player. The two other related achievements update properly thou.

2) "Champion of Tatooine": Can't be completed because the "Sand People Flayer" can't be found anywhere. (Not even in any Jedi Knight instance.)
I believe they fixed number 1 here, need to login to confirm but I am fairly certain that its fixed. Just wanted to remark on that and give this thread a bump....Good work Crazy and to all who post their bugs.

There was mention of the achievement for the final boss of "The Foundry" FP, I have the Revan achievement and was wondering if it was the SM or HM or both that people are/were having trouble with. Just did it last night and had it before I went in there, but guildmate did not...think there is something to the idea if you did that quest before you don't get the achievement but if you bring a new toon you do get tick.

Chapter 1 for my Agent is bugged as well, I understand some people have it, and some people don't....oh well.

Good luck

Mugen_no_Jidai
07.19.2013 , 01:40 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Samwyse View Post
There was mention of the achievement for the final boss of "The Foundry" FP, I have the Revan achievement and was wondering if it was the SM or HM or both that people are/were having trouble with. Just did it last night and had it before I went in there, but guildmate did not...think there is something to the idea if you did that quest before you don't get the achievement but if you bring a new toon you do get tick.

Chapter 1 for my Agent is bugged as well, I understand some people have it, and some people don't....oh well.
Good luck
Just HM for Revan, I believe. It's supposed to be fixed soon, though.

Also, I can personally confirm that the Agent class story does not update retroactively if you completed it pre-2.0. However, if you run another agent through their Act 1 story after 2.0, it will update the achievement. Not that it shouldn't be fixed for everyone that has already finished it.

Hassat-Hunter
07.23.2013 , 04:50 AM | #43
So with fixes being implemented is it already time to mention what's plain *missing*?

* Heroic space missions.
* Lucky worldboss (Corellia). Both codex and achievement.
* Voss Worldboss.
* Esh-ka killing on Belsavis

???

CrazyMcGee
07.25.2013 , 11:41 PM | #44
Bump. Thanks for the work so far, BW, but still quite a few to go...

Ilum Beastmaster is my top pick, because it unlocks the whole title. Go on, you know you want to!

PS Cheers for the agent Chapter 1, that ones fully fixed now and awarded retroactively.

CrazyMcGee
07.26.2013 , 06:35 AM | #45
For info, I killed Dreadtooth at 10 stacks and did get the achievement. So if it is bugged, it is only sometimes.

Looks like Rogue Cartel Warbot is all that is stopping Big Game Hunter.

Wosiu
07.28.2013 , 06:07 AM | #46
Update??

CrazyMcGee
07.29.2013 , 06:23 AM | #47
Hopefully we will see more fixes in the next patch.

Like maybe Ilum beastmaster so we can get the title

Or Rogue Cartel Warbot so we can get the title

Just sayin'. But I'm lovin' BW at the moment, so let's just cross our fingers for the next patch.

CrazyMcGee
08.18.2013 , 07:25 PM | #48
Bump. We didn't forget, BW

How about we just aim for Ilum Beastmaster in 2.3.1? What do you say? Go on, you know you want to!

Jamus_Divinus
08.19.2013 , 01:02 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
EXPLORER
Imperial Explorer of Balmorra (blank line in achievement) FIXED
The above is still bugged for me.
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26700 Ships mastered: 21/24

Gyrfalcon
08.20.2013 , 07:50 AM | #50
Similarly to Javaal Fleet Action Mastery, if you have Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery in your Achievement Tracker when you complete it, it will get stuck in the Tracker with 0/1 Eliminate Fighters, which you cannot complete, and with no way to remove the Achievement from the tracker.

EDIT: Although the 2.3.1 patch notes indicated these had been fixed, I still have both of them still stuck in my Achievement Tracker.

This can now be cleared by running the mission again and completing the remaining bonus item.

EDIT: Actually, this is still broken. Javaal does work, however.
Give a man a fish - you will feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish - and you have fed him for a lifetime.
Teach all his buddies, too - and you can set up a bait & tackle shop and make a good living.