Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guardian/Juggernaut DPS?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Guardian/Juggernaut DPS?

zackanarki
12.21.2011 , 10:57 PM | #1
Does Guardian/Juggernaut DPS actually compete with the other classes, because the class is really intriguing to me, but I don't want to play a class that I'm forced to be a single target tank on. I know it's a hybrid, and they say that the hybrids DPS should be on par with other DPS classes, but I was hoping someone who actually plays Guardian/Juggernaut could give some insight into the issue.

I'm having a lot of difficulty picking a class, but if someone reassures me that their DPS can compete I might be a little more inclined to pick Guardian/Juggernaut. Thanks for your time

Azureas
12.22.2011 , 10:12 PM | #2
Atm, it seems lack luster leveling up. That being said, Bioware does plan to balance the dps classes. Also, we don't know about how well classes scale with gear just yet, so current endgame dps rankings won't be known till raiding becomes mainstream.

Just play what you wanna play and have faith in Bioware. Thats the best we really can do right now.
Clickclock Wood WAS my favorite zone of all time.

eeriepanda
12.23.2011 , 12:25 AM | #3
Hmm, well @ level 30 as a Jedi Guardian all I have to say is....

The CC's are really nice though!

Elyx
12.23.2011 , 02:17 AM | #4
I don't have a high level Guard. But from what the High levels are saying in the forums, the Guard is slow to catch up to the other classes right now. post level 30 they say it gets better, but I have a hard time waiting 30 levels so my class can be as good as the others. But if you like the single blade style, try it out. There's plenty of players who love their guards, so it can't be all bad.