Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Show Me Your Crits> is looking for PVPers (Imp Side)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Show Me Your Crits> is looking for PVPers (Imp Side)

KevMeup
08.16.2013 , 11:31 AM | #1
Forum Bugged. After 2 weeks of failed support I'm deleting this one and starting a fresh one.

New link here
Kevgent - <Show Me Your Crits> - The Harbinger
My companion parses over 5k dps in HM Star Fortress, does yours?
Companion Use and Optimization Guide

KevMeup
08.18.2013 , 10:06 PM | #2
Yes we also run Ops regularly

Right now we're focused on gearing and getting teams together for 2.4 Arenas. If you're not looking for a new guild, but you'd like to join us in premades post on our facebook page and we'll be sure to connect with you in game and give you vent info.

KevMeup
08.25.2013 , 02:23 PM | #3
Although we are looking for all roles, we could definitely use some quality tanks for arena play.

Training available for all rolls/classes. We'll help you gear and improve. Just ask!

Marcosgreger
08.26.2013 , 11:06 AM | #4
You also get to beat the Guild Master once in a while. He likes being PvPed on!

Marcosgreger
08.27.2013 , 09:45 AM | #5
We now are recruiting active players to join our second HM Operations group. This one will run from 4:30pm to 6:45pm Pacific Wednesdays, Fridays, and Mondays. With Weekly SMs in between the days to help get some that need be geared up.

We are specially looking for 3 or so awesome DPS that like the challenge of doing slow but sure Progression, and a backup healer and possibly a tank. If your gear is there do not worry, we will help you get there and hook you up with some stuff to at least do the SMs.

Whisper Kevmeup, kevgent, Xipe, Llave, Sinfatal, Tireck or anyone in the guild. We always have an officer on.

TLR: HM Ops 4:30pm-6:45pm Wed, Fri, and Mondays. Vent and Mic required.

For more info: Facebook Post

KevMeup
08.30.2013 , 11:50 AM | #6
Our Pub side is <Show Us More Crits>, most of us have very well geared alts there, we have an XP bonus and guild bank there as well.

Texanz
08.31.2013 , 10:44 AM | #7
So is there anything special you can offer an experienced PVPer? Not trolling really asking.
Krosz
Deception assassin.
Been told i'm a Baddie
Hate,Fear and Pain.We are Sith,We are forever...?

KevMeup
09.01.2013 , 01:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Texanz View Post
So is there anything special you can offer an experienced PVPer? Not trolling really asking.
Krosz
Deception assassin.
Been told i'm a Baddie
Right now, people to roll with and vent is probably the biggest part. On the PVE side we run ops and understand that optimized PVP gear runs as well as unoptimized gear 2-3 levels above, have some repair funs for people that participate and stims. Crafters and XP bonuses for alts.

I think as 2.4 hits it'll be real important to get a strong group to run with for Arenas and getting some practice with people before hand would be good. Focus targeting and timing stuns will be pretty important then on the dps side, thats hard without vent.

Either way, it's fun rollin with ya, you're welcome to try the guild out, see if ya like it, if not, no worries.

KevMeup
09.22.2013 , 08:03 PM | #9
Grateful for all the new people! Seeing some great groups forming and some returning players showing up. Can't wait for 2.4 Arenas with ya'll!

KevMeup
09.12.2014 , 04:27 PM | #10
Wow.. Just a shout out to all the amazing people that have joined over the last couple months. You've made this guild what it is today.