Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Germany

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Germany
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.16.2013 , 10:21 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by bibobpipop View Post
As usual it's in cologne because the gamsecom is in cologne

Question: how can i put my name on the list when i don't use facebook?
Hey bibobpipop!

I apologize if you missed it in the blog itself but there is no need to RSVP at all, including via Facebook. All of our events are open, we only use Facebook RSVP to get a potential gauge on the number of attendees. RSVP is not required to attend. I would still get there early in case we hit capacity!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Yronica
08.18.2013 , 01:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

[....]
I would still get there early in case we hit capacity!

-eric
Eric,

Judging by the Facebook replies a little over 200 are definitely going to be there.
What is the capacity that you refer to in your post? Did you get one of the bigger rooms at Blu Radisson that can host a 1000 visitors? Or is 200 max already?

And I have to drive 3 hours to get to the gig, so how early should I be there to be sure of a seat? An hour in advance?

Not looking to get you to make commitments or promises, would just like a clearer indication (if possible)

Drudenfusz
08.19.2013 , 06:13 AM | #14
Will this be the only German visit or is there any chance that in the future we might get a Community Cantina in Berlin?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

chuixupu
08.23.2013 , 03:24 PM | #15
dulfy posted some pictures from the thumb drives http://dulfy.net/2013/08/23/swtor-ge...na-tour-files/
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

bibobpipop
08.23.2013 , 04:27 PM | #16
That was a fun evening! And really short! Time flies lol

Eric is a really really really nice guy, and when you hear him talk about TOR you really hear that he loves this game

HUGE thank you again for that!

Oh, and quote from eric: "You Europeans would really wipe away us americans if we'd play against each other"

Hawkeyezzzzz
08.23.2013 , 04:39 PM | #17
I want to thank Courtney, Damion & Eric for this Great Evening and Great Event! Great People, Great Food and a lot of Great Talking! Really enjoyed it!

Hope for a Repeat in the near future.

Thanks a lot!

AlrikFassbauer
08.24.2013 , 07:18 AM | #18
Thank you, everyone.

It was very nice indeed.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Taratahi
08.26.2013 , 07:29 AM | #19
Awesome night guys! Gave me a lot of hope for this game.

I would encourage as many people especially those living relatively close to Cologne( those in Germany ofc, France, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, UK and Denmark to come next year. There were EA colleagues from Germany and France who wanted to see their old colleagues again

With a small hundred people present with a hilarious Q&A the regular conversations were simply AWESOME. Unlike the live guildsummit a full year back, everybody with the exception of Mr. Schubert - saying he knew the answer but couldn't recall it atm - new their stuff.

Mr Musco trading epic PVP stories and just the way he talked about PVP, proved to me he just enjoys this game as we all do. His knowledge, his frustrations, his tactics, opinions were sincere and credible. There was an American stationed in Germany and they were just trading all the time.

Mr. Cory Butler; I love the guy. Seriously! He's just there, relaxing, mingling with the crowd( sometimes running off somewhere with no body knowing where to ^^) He doesn't give you exact specifics, but to any decision there is a explination that makes you not only understand but also agree with how they made it. Moreover, he shows you that he's on top of things within his field.
I'm not to sure if he plays the game as much as most of us do, but never say the guy isn't passionate about his job and his 'baby'? The guy is so enthousiatic about SWTOR as a person can be, note he's a producer and he needs to look at it from a different aspect too unlike most of us players who in general see it from one way.

Mr. Schubert, is a bit more timide and a lot more carefull about what he's gonna say. I guess he doesn't want to jynx anything. So I'm gonna leave it at that.

Anyway, it not only restored my faith in the game that night, I'm looking at it with a certainty - that if these people that keep up with what they are doing - that this game has a bright future.

I wish you guys had a good flight back home and again: Thanks

What's life without a good cocktail now and then?

Ancaglon
08.26.2013 , 09:47 AM | #20
Taratahi: Could you confirm or deny whether what was reported on dulfy.net ?
Quote:
They are aware of class balance issues, especially in PvP, but want to wait until 2.4 goes live, before they start tweaking. Don’t expect changes before patch 2.5-2.6.
If this is truly the case, then I think I'll cancel my renewal and wait till patch 2.5-2.6 to evaluate whether that will change.