Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Condemned 5/5 Eternity Vault

Artacks
12.22.2011 , 09:16 PM | #11
Took ya guys long enough

grats!

wifeaggro
12.22.2011 , 09:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
Just finished clearing the instance. Last boss is an awesome fight despite some of the bugs(like the boss disappearing).

Great job to the team!

Check out our site for our progression runs, streams, and video guides.

areyoucondemned.com

In addition, check out Torwars.com who will be hosting our video guides for these very same bosses.
Ver very bad sign for longevoty if the hard cores can complete the game in 8 days. The casuals will be done in. 8 weeks
I

gatestone
12.22.2011 , 09:46 PM | #13
yeah...this is the first thing i have heard that actually has me worried about the game lasting :/

Jurugar
12.22.2011 , 09:52 PM | #14
we got him down earlier tonight (within like 5 attempts), moving on to hard modes before we do bonethrasher.

swpoop
12.22.2011 , 09:53 PM | #15
LOL. No need to worry. There is always a push for content like this at game release. We have been playing how we are going to attack this stuff for a long time.

Also, we are a pvp guild at heart so if the pvp is good we will never ever get bored. Thanks for the concern.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

gatestone
12.22.2011 , 09:55 PM | #16
i mean i will still probably play unless the raiding is SUPER easy...if its like wotlk easy raids i doubt that raiding will be able to hold my interest in the game... not that its a bad thing for others thats fine.

MrBeazle
12.22.2011 , 11:43 PM | #17
only beaten on normal mode 8, still all the other versions and 16

Artacks
12.23.2011 , 12:38 AM | #18
Keep in mind that these are normal modes, and anything past that is relatively easy as well.

This is biowares testing phase to see how the classes work, how their mechanics work, and for people to develop compositions and a stable team of players. None of this content is designed to be hard, and isn't.

I'm sure they will adjust next wave *crosses fingers*

Kibaken
12.23.2011 , 01:46 AM | #19
Just curious, of what dropped is there any indication that the mod system (as in hilts/armoring/barrels of raid-equivalent rating) are obtainable to allow for custom gear being viable at end-game or do all signs point to CloneCraft for raid groups?
The Aurion Legacy

Nylos Aevir Salrik Lyrax | Malkros Uhriel Flamel Kemarov
Prophecy of the Five

Caelrie
12.23.2011 , 02:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by wifeaggro View Post
Ver very bad sign for longevoty if the hard cores can complete the game in 8 days. The casuals will be done in. 8 weeks
Oh knock it off. Nobody's completed the game yet.