Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Modes: What are we doing wrong?

TheFirm
12.23.2011 , 01:29 AM | #1
Hey all.
So me and my group went on some hard mode flashpoints shortly after getting lvl50.
We started off with Black Talon, and even though we cleared it there was 1 unlootable chest, no big deal. Moved on to the others and we found this:

-Revan 1-shots players after his AOE attack at 50%.
-Boarding party end bosses enrage timer seems very short.
-Black Talon has unlootabe chests.

Are we doing stuff wrong or what?

Golarz
12.23.2011 , 01:34 AM | #2
Probably yes. Lookslike you lack DPS. And chest may require some crew skill like slicing.

TheFirm
12.23.2011 , 02:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Golarz View Post
Probably yes. Lookslike you lack DPS. And chest may require some crew skill like slicing.
We killed every boss up till that point without lacking dps, but I doubt for Revan our DPS was 50% lower then it should have been ^^. And no the chest was not slicable, no loot chest after boss kills are.

Airees
12.23.2011 , 07:32 AM | #4
Had similar experience with Revan, got him down to 25-30%, but he just starts one-shotting people too quickly. We did manage to kill the boarding party end boss though (although in an unconventional way). Unfortunately their chest is also bugged and can't be opened.

splichus
12.23.2011 , 08:07 AM | #5
There is baout zilion chests unlootable atm. Im questing together with my room mate and we are 45 lvl atm. We have done every possible FP only in the 2 ppl with comps. Of all the possible chests lootable, we managed to loot one. so......

It really disturbing since doing FP with companions really is challanging (with micro managing of them) and after numerous wipes on for example boardining party last encounter we got nothing.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Herew
12.23.2011 , 09:44 AM | #6
We have done Taral V, Battle for Ilum, The False Emperor and The Esseles on hardmode. Sure we wiped like 7 times on the hardest bosses, which often seem to be the 2nd or 3rd. But most others were 2 or 1 shot. We also had problems with loot chests being locked after killing a boss, or getting the normal mode loot table, but we found the flashpoints themselves to be easier then expected.
Member of squadron 950A
Heru - Jedi Guardian - Bloodworthy

Moodsie
12.23.2011 , 10:43 AM | #7
We are somewhat stuck on Ironfist in Esseles Hardmode, interupting his headshot fine, but he overwhelms us at about 40%
Coconut Conspiracy
Moods
"The Coconut Commander"
www.coconutconspiracy.enjin.com

Keengamer
12.23.2011 , 11:05 AM | #8
Revan is broken

Nellise
12.23.2011 , 11:28 AM | #9
Should check the combat log to see what's giving you trouble so you can fix it.

Framed
12.23.2011 , 11:31 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
Should check the combat log to see what's giving you trouble so you can fix it.
I see what you did there.