Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Ilayas

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, loved it!

still lauging about how you portayed the class regen abilities :D

Thanks! There are people who haven't played the game that read my comic (not that it's a problem I'm likely to run into here but I do post it places other than this form thread). So for them I made this chart to better explain the joke. I might as well post it here given that not everyone maybe be familiar with all the different out of combat heals for various classes. Also some of you may find it funny.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/230/c/d/out_of_combat_heals_in_star_wars_the_old_republic_by_vixen11-d6is3sd.jpg

I thought it was funny any ways.....

I just can't get over the fact that this murderous psychopath is Mirialan. I mean, yeah, Sith, probably slave upbringing and a lot of crap at the academy but... mirialan are cute and stuff D:

You can be adorable and murderous at the same time. Mendiloquence actually not born a slave but did start his Sith training at a young age once his parents discovered he was force sensitive. He had a rather enjoyable time at the Sith academy but generally he has an enjoyable time where ever he goes. That does not mean he is not fundamentally evil he just doesn't have an angst about it.

Edited by Ilayas

I hate to be that person... but isn't it padawan? I couldn't help notice the spelling...

It's like when people spell Wookiee incorrectly ;/

Well damn you are quite correct. Thanks for pointing that out, I feel like I've lost some of my geek cred due to this misspelling. It has been fixed. The good news is I finally figured out how to update an image (and not just the text) on Deviant art. So I learned something beyond the fact that I need to proof read better. If I screw up in the future I'll be able to fix it. Or I can fix comics in the past too...... because apparently I can't spell Pazaak correctly either. BTW if any one else sees something I messed up on please tell me I'll never fix it if I don't know it's wrong.

Edited by Ilayas

You can be adorable and murderous at the same time. Mendiloquence actually not born a slave but did start his Sith training at a young age once his parents discovered he was force sensitive. He had a rather enjoyable time at the Sith academy but generally he has an enjoyable time where ever he goes. That does not mean he is not fundamentally evil he just doesn't have an angst about it.

He does seem very chipper, I'll give him that.

Like a kid in a candy store.. of murder.

hehe, a chipper, evil :sy_darkside:, Sith Warrior and a normal, kind :sy_lightside:, Impirial Agent...

A potent mix for sure! can't wait for the next panel (so I'll just hop into my time machine and skip the wait ;) )

(I also love Yadira in the background 'stop ignoring me' and the IA trying to figure out the SW :p )

Do you have any idea how much crap Imperial Agents have to put up with, because of Chipper Sith? Dead bodies all the time. Murder wreaking mayhem in perfectly set up political coups - it's not pretty! It's not so much 'lightsided' as 'how can avoid all the damn paperwork that comes with this guy killing random dudes?'

Or maybe that's just me.

This was probably one of the few times I wanted the weekend to be over! :p

I love it how the Sith (not even going to try to write his name, something with an M?) calls 'The General' a stupid defenseless critically injured fat man, I can practically hear his disgruntled voice as he does so..

/snicker

This was probably one of the few times I wanted the weekend to be over! :p

I love it how the Sith (not even going to try to write his name, something with an M?) calls 'The General' a stupid defenseless critically injured fat man, I can practically hear his disgruntled voice as he does so..

/snicker

Mendiloquence. The people over on Deviant art have taken to calling him "Mendy". Kaliyo refers to him as "that Sith guy" in future comics. Salih will come to think of him as an impending mental break down but that's only until worst things happen to her that Mendiloquence has nothing to do with. The agent story line kind of makes me feel sorry for her... Well only a little bit.