Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Mysterious Ancient Tome


Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
08.04.2013 , 08:33 AM | #11
Got on top but alone and there was no one to get me thru the crack >.>

Got in. It only shows channel bar and nothing happens.

Seriously, if this is leftover devs SHOULD address it properly by either making a statement or removing it. :/

What if it has something to do with the legendary Queen of Sands from 2012 January rumors?
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
08.04.2013 , 08:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by sfluhr View Post
What route did you use to get there?
Have sage jumping and slinger kb him ontop of the first level of the building. Sage pulls slinger. Position yourselves under the sheet but close to the walls so slinger knocks the sage up so he goes over the edge of the sheet and jumps on it. repeat it on the upper dome and crack.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
08.11.2013 , 10:24 AM | #13
Recently spent like two hours trying to get up here with some friends. We found it ominous and interesting. We're starting a crusade to crack the code. (Pun intended)
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
08.11.2013 , 12:03 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Things that have been tried:
3 buffs from killing the vendors
I think it has to do with those Expertise buffs. Currently, you receive Desert Hope, Desert Courage and Desert Patience from the vendors.
However, Torhead has two more buffs: Desert Power and Desert Strength. Maybe those two buffs are related to the tome?

Kenj's Avatar


Kenj
08.12.2013 , 02:05 AM | #15
So anyone know when this showed up or if it really was from beta for sure?

That being said the first thing my mind went to given the ominous nature suggested was seeing if saying "Klaatu barada nikto" did anything

DarkDisturbed's Avatar


DarkDisturbed
08.12.2013 , 10:18 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
I think it has to do with those Expertise buffs. Currently, you receive Desert Hope, Desert Courage and Desert Patience from the vendors.
However, Torhead has two more buffs: Desert Power and Desert Strength. Maybe those two buffs are related to the tome?
Apparently the tome needs a buff from a tusken raider mob called "Sandclaw". unknown if he's actually ingame or not :\

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
08.12.2013 , 10:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Apparently the tome needs a buff from a tusken raider mob called "Sandclaw". unknown if he's actually ingame or not :\
Okay, this makes me more confident that this has something to do with the Queen of the Sand(s). She's not in-game yet so when they add her maybe they'll involve the tome with her spawning.

I'm guessing they'll introduce a new WB in 2.4 or 2.5 so let's hope for a KRAAAAAYYT DRAAAAAAGON!
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

DarkDisturbed's Avatar


DarkDisturbed
08.12.2013 , 10:56 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Okay, this makes me more confident that this has something to do with the Queen of the Sand(s). She's not in-game yet so when they add her maybe they'll involve the tome with her spawning.

I'm guessing they'll introduce a new WB in 2.4 or 2.5 so let's hope for a KRAAAAAYYT DRAAAAAAGON!
Well, Sandclaw is tagged as a level 50 world boss.

dipstik's Avatar


dipstik
08.13.2013 , 10:54 AM | #19
what were the names of the two rhakghoul world bosses?>

KarethRiker's Avatar


KarethRiker
08.13.2013 , 12:25 PM | #20
Sandclaw: http://www.torhead.com/npc/7jsS3TI/sandclaw (Duneclaw, so definitely not a Krayt)
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger