The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Chicago

CourtneyWoods

hey everyone I have a youtube channel insanepeter3 I dopvp and walkthroughs for swtor and I do other games as well please give my channel a look please I promise you will enjoy and if you ever want to do pvp send me a msg and well see when you can come and play with me thanks everyone :)

Don't really care about the venue, just sooo glad you're coming here at all.

Can't say how much I'm looking forward to this!

and p.s.,

great half-birthday present for me, you guys are so kind and generous :D

Is there a schedule of upcoming Cantina events available anywhere? I live on the east coast and would love to make one of these, but I'd also like to be able to plan in advance to make sure I can attend. Thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
Is there a schedule of upcoming Cantina events available anywhere? I live on the east coast and would love to make one of these, but I'd also like to be able to plan in advance to make sure I can attend. Thanks for any help!

We posted about all of the upcoming dates in this News Article. 2 down, 6 to go! :)

See you guys in Chicago!

Edited by AmberGreen

• 2 weeks later...

Has there ever been one done in Maryland, I may come if there is ever is ,

I live in Arnold Maryland . that about 15 miles from Baltimore and about 5 mins from Annapolis

Would very much enjoy meeting you all , but if its in Baltimore it self I prolly wouldn't show . hate city's .

Just asking so don't shot me .

For all those that are going to the Chicago event there is some traffic news.

Close to the venue a new Outlet Mall opened that is causing huge delays in the area. The opening was around August 1st, so I suspect that there will still be extensive delays next week. Just wanted to give those of us that are planning on attending the event a little heads up.

See everyone there.

Edited by Zupancic

Oh, and not much really new coming out. They really didn't show anything off to us - just said to check out the flash drive.

Q&A was predictable and not much new there, although the biggest cheers came from one questioner who wanted a dummy for people to practice throwing the ball to for Huttball, and he asked for a new hutball map - Being a hutball fan myself, I yelled "HUTTBALL LEAGUE!!!!" and that got the crowd going with that - the cries for more hutball maps got the biggest reaction of the night, and Eric said the sentiment was noted.

Otherwise, not really much to tell, Eric up front said to avoid asking questions we already know the answers to, so case in point, the Super Secret Space Project - yes it exists, yes they are working on it, no, they can't talk about it. (his words).

basically most of the questions were of the minute, nitpicky variety of minuta of pvp, raid gear, dual spec, etc. Its was pretty much different ways of asking the same questions that have already been asked and answered on the forums - not much really noteworthy.