Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Temple Watch Wants You

zoist
06.15.2013 , 05:41 AM | #1
Temple Watch

Who we are

Temple watch are a mature social guild that was set up with the aim to help new players into the game. We are a small community that places fun and social interaction above all else. We hold all types of events from datacron scavenging to World Boss hunting to Warzone and FP days (although we want as many members as we can to attend a event theirs no requirement to do so.

What we offer
** 10% Extra XP
** 7% Extra Rep bonus
** Experienced players on hand to help you learn and understand the game more
** Guild bank
** In-house crafting so u can always have the best gear for your class/level
** website with helpful tips and info
** All types of group activities: Flashpoint, warzone, heroics runs in good company

What we expect
We want all our members to enjoy themselves with us so we expect everyone to behave in apolite and friendly manner in chat and offer advice to other members if they know the answer to any questions that are asked.
No matter whether you are f2p, sub or preff user, we want to hear from you!

Check out www.templewatch.enjin.com for more info

Or whisper Zi’ack, Konuk or Araniik, in game

Thanks
Zi’ack

SpikeyJoe
08.08.2013 , 10:59 AM | #2
Up!

By the Force...we are looking for friendly people to play with!

-Skorpious-
08.08.2013 , 03:18 PM | #3
Hi im a 55 Jugg Tank (long time Sub) thats looking for a Guild thats runs Weekly's ,Daily's ,FP's & OP's regulary if that's your Guild then I would like to Join as I have been in 2 guilds so far that promised all of Above ,only to join them & having hardly any members on to run anything but even though I work usually 6/7 days a week (UK Time) I usually get on each night for a couple of Hours for Daily's & try & run OP's on Weekends.

So let me know thanks for reading.

SpikeyJoe
08.09.2013 , 09:26 AM | #4
Hey there,

You sound like a casual player that resembles many of the players we have on now. As for regular Ops, Daily's, FP's, etc. We try to do that but I cant guarantee a minimum amount per week. We are still looking for a solid member count so we can set up those groups. That's the downside of a casual guild, many players have different timeslots or busy social lives. FP's, Daily's and Weekly's can be run by a small group of guildies. We try to set up events and get people to organise their own. Ops is something we want to do, but we dont have a steady Ops team yet.

If you are definitely looking for regular Ops runs I'm afraid we can't (yet) provide that. If youy are looking for a friendly and casual guild that's looking into these things then by all means apply at: templewatch.enjin.com

CHeers,

SpikeyJoe
Temple Watch guild leader

Quote: Originally Posted by -Skorpious- View Post
Hi im a 55 Jugg Tank (long time Sub) thats looking for a Guild thats runs Weekly's ,Daily's ,FP's & OP's regulary if that's your Guild then I would like to Join as I have been in 2 guilds so far that promised all of Above ,only to join them & having hardly any members on to run anything but even though I work usually 6/7 days a week (UK Time) I usually get on each night for a couple of Hours for Daily's & try & run OP's on Weekends.

So let me know thanks for reading.