Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BadOrb
08.08.2013 , 09:37 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Digger_ View Post
Ok so have to say Tauntauns are crazy expensive and/or time consuming for someone that works normal hours and has a family. Love this game, I am a subscriber, but working my butt off to get a Tauntaun is really tickin' me off. Yes I would probably spend up to 5000 cartel to buy one. My time is precious and my time online is spent playing not desperately trying to get a Tauntaun. Please put them in the Cartel....
Well spend 5000 CC and sell what you get from it to buy the 2 mil or 1.5 mil tauntaun , simples.

I wanted to add how i love the new daily area with the 2 new FP's , it all reminds me of events on phantasy star universe and that's a great thing. Loving the weekly there and those new random cylinders containing an armor 156 piece , superb work.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Eillack
08.08.2013 , 11:25 AM | #42
Quote:
Upgrade to Rating 162 CZR-9001 weapons...
Heh...just noticed this....intended?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Akomo
08.08.2013 , 03:43 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Digger_ View Post
Ok so have to say Tauntauns are crazy expensive and/or time consuming for someone that works normal hours and has a family. Love this game, I am a subscriber, but working my butt off to get a Tauntaun is really tickin' me off. Yes I would probably spend up to 5000 cartel to buy one. My time is precious and my time online is spent playing not desperately trying to get a Tauntaun. Please put them in the Cartel....
Ok 3.5 million credits will get you BOTH tauntauns in game. Nuff said.
Super Muppet Extraordinaire!

AshlaBoga
08.11.2013 , 05:23 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Heh...just noticed this....intended?
Yes, BW must watch DBZ, good catch.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

weazily
08.16.2013 , 07:16 PM | #45
Hey all.
I would love to check out the new update. But they broke the game. All the PC's (player characters) are running around with no lower halves at all. ALL the PCs and many NPCs. This is a game killer and I cannot see anything. I run an overclocked I5 and a 6g GDDR5 Geforce GTX Titan, so it's a high end card on a pretty normal system. All driver updates, DX ll, the works. This should never have happened and I subbed the night before the update, so obviousloy now I feel scammed, Is there anyone to talk to regarding any refunds???? I will never trust anything the devs say regarding this debaucle. Darn outsourced Indian devs!!!!!

Rory

weazily
08.16.2013 , 07:20 PM | #46
Since they broke it and I cannot play anyway, good timing!!!!
Screw this game anyway. I'm going back to SWG emulators. Anyone that has the SWG software before the terrible NBE (that new battle engine junk) can install and run on the emulated servers pre=NBE!!! Woot and horay there!!.

See you all in SWG pre NBE, the real SWG and only real Star Wars MMO!!!

iankalo
08.18.2013 , 04:46 AM | #47
2.4 patch release date ?
English is not my native language Omee Topee!

standtallwalkfre
08.19.2013 , 12:43 PM | #48
Hello I am a recent returning player I see that the cartel market rep vendor is no longer in the same spot on the fleet where has it been moved to??

Lecto
08.20.2013 , 08:34 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by standtallwalkfre View Post
Hello I am a recent returning player I see that the cartel market rep vendor is no longer in the same spot on the fleet where has it been moved to??
It's in the cartel bazaar, it's down an elevator on the outskirts of the main fleet.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10