Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Cutthroat Dailies!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

hadoken
08.08.2013 , 07:26 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by metalfenix View Post
Are you really defending the clutterfest of the new daily area with the excuse of the Open world pvp? there are better designed pvp areas, like outlaw's den or ilum's contested area. This is just a very small area with lots of objectives, not a true intent to bring your fabled OW PvP to life. Hell, there are no PvP daily missions for the czerka area to begin with!

Bioware could, at least, speed up the spawn rate of the kolto and toxic cans (specially kolto ones).
No there aren't. There's a reason nobody goes there.

Callaron
08.08.2013 , 07:30 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by TechbotAlpha View Post
Edit: Still, it's kind of nice to see past CoH players surfacing elsewhere, heh.
There are quite a few around from what I've seen.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

MisterBlackJack
08.08.2013 , 07:58 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Revenaught View Post
On this you and I agree completely. I would rather wait on respawns in the new daily area than do the space missions in this game. But then SWG ruined me for space.

So anyway maybe the frustration with the new area had me spoiling for a fight earlier. I usually try not to get confrontational on the forums. Sorry about that.

And I apologize to anyone else whom I might have been too abrupt with as well.
Apology Accepted Revanaght

On a serious note no need to apologize Always love to sparring partner in a good debate
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

BruceMaclean
08.08.2013 , 08:24 AM | #104 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Agreed with the sentiment that it has been a bit too hectic in there this week. During this morning's maintenance we made a behind the scenes configuration change to reduce the number of players per instance here, to help make things a little better until the novelty and rush dies down a bit.
Bruce Maclean | Senior Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Callaron
08.08.2013 , 08:33 AM | #105
Cool, thanks Bruce!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Eillack
08.08.2013 , 08:36 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Agreed with the sentiment that it has been a bit too hectic in there this week. During this morning's maintenance we made a behind the scenes configuration change to reduce the number of players per instance here, to help make things a little better until the novelty and rush dies down a bit.
Thank you.

The amount of rudeness, harassment, and objective ninjas were a massive turnoff. This wasn't the best way for some of us to see after taking a break from TOR (darn you summer courses for my college..! [extra points worth it though )...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Tachenko_Yuri
08.08.2013 , 08:37 AM | #107
I suppose that's a way of solving things a bit, thanks

Quraswren
08.08.2013 , 08:41 AM | #108
Thanks for that.

Now I might go check it out.

RattyRattail
08.08.2013 , 08:45 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by GatorAndy View Post
You want MORE of the game in an instance? I'm not sure an MMO is the game you are looking for.
Yes, dailies are already a time sink. There's no point in prolonging the pain by having 8 people simultaneously clicking on the same damn quest item. Only to have one of them get the quest item. It's not fun, and it's a poor design in MMOs to begin with.
Makoan Legacy (Jedi Covenant)
Javán (Sniper), Cáde (Gunslinger), Nermall (Assassin), Dhiya (Shadow)

TUXs
08.08.2013 , 09:20 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by RattyRattail View Post
Yes, dailies are already a time sink. There's no point in prolonging the pain by having 8 people simultaneously clicking on the same damn quest item. Only to have one of them get the quest item. It's not fun, and it's a poor design in MMOs to begin with.
Just a random thought here...maybe they do this to encourage grouping?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)