Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ouhaza's Avatar


Ouhaza
07.29.2013 , 06:49 AM | #351
/signed

Dearthstone's Avatar


Dearthstone
07.29.2013 , 05:34 PM | #352
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
Bioware (in this thread) has already said this is a priority for them. Why are there still so many "agreed / signed" bumps after their post?
If you think that means anything will be done, let me know when you hit lvl 25 on your first toon. Ill buy you a mount.

Dark_Klauvys's Avatar


Dark_Klauvys
07.31.2013 , 02:13 PM | #353
/signed

davleding's Avatar


davleding
08.04.2013 , 09:54 AM | #354
/signed

bbar's Avatar


bbar
08.06.2013 , 10:34 AM | #355
/signed

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
08.06.2013 , 10:41 AM | #356
Quote: Originally Posted by bbar View Post
/signed
Oh really, it's signed. I had no idea.

PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

shalashaskaswtor's Avatar


shalashaskaswtor
08.06.2013 , 06:04 PM | #357
/signed

StratoNexus's Avatar


StratoNexus
08.07.2013 , 06:56 AM | #358
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
Hi guys,

This is already a priority for us, but I can't promise a date yet. The Nightmare Mode system was originally built on the back of Hard Mode, which is why they share a lockout. It's a technical consequence of that fact, not a philosophical thing on our part.
Even better, lockout the rewards, but not the content.
Let me run 7 HM TFBs in a week on my healer if I want. Just let me get the good rewards only once. That way I don't ever have to say, "I can't bring my tanker, because they already did it this week."
If I want to help my guild run an Op, let me.

Lock rewards. Never, never, never lock content.

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
08.07.2013 , 01:32 PM | #359
Quote: Originally Posted by StratoNexus View Post
Even better, lockout the rewards, but not the content.
Let me run 7 HM TFBs in a week on my healer if I want. Just let me get the good rewards only once. That way I don't ever have to say, "I can't bring my tanker, because they already did it this week."
If I want to help my guild run an Op, let me.

Lock rewards. Never, never, never lock content.
This is a good idea, but I'm simply afraid they won't see it or care enough. It also requires a lot more work than simply seperating the lockouts. It's a good goal, for sure, but I don't see it happening in the near future.

That said, I do agree.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Prototypemind's Avatar


Prototypemind
08.07.2013 , 03:24 PM | #360
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
This is a good idea, but I'm simply afraid they won't see it or care enough. It also requires a lot more work than simply seperating the lockouts. It's a good goal, for sure, but I don't see it happening in the near future.

That said, I do agree.
Definitely shouldn't be overly complex to add in, no? We're locked out of daily rewards after one run on GF, but we're still free to use it to run additional FPs.