Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Belladoni
08.06.2013 , 06:53 PM | #21
Can't wait to try it out. Super excited about the new mounts.

Also, whoever writes the patch notes; I <3 you:

"Heads have been restored to Weequay NPCs throughout the galaxy, who requested better protection for their vulnerable floating eyeballs."

Yeah, I seriously <3 you

Asa_Greer
08.06.2013 , 09:12 PM | #22
Patch notes please - hate the propaganda spread, concise one pager wanted.

-LightSaber
08.06.2013 , 09:22 PM | #23
Guys, what he said on 0:47?
"What doesn`t destroy us...."

Bioware, why you don`t make subtitles for your trailers? Or at least you can write the trailer text in the description on Youtube. We translate all your trailers for the Russian Community, but sometimes it is difficult to understand what was said in the video, because there is a extraneous sounds.

And sorry about language, if I type something wrong

Maxdamaged
08.06.2013 , 10:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by -LightSaber View Post
Guys, what he said on 0:47?
"What doesn`t destroy us...."

Bioware, why you don`t make subtitles for your trailers? Or at least you can write the trailer text in the description on Youtube. We translate all your trailers for the Russian Community, but sometimes it is difficult to understand what was said in the video, because there is a extraneous sounds.

And sorry about language, if I type something wrong

It says
"What doesn't destroy us, will drive us"

inzilor
08.06.2013 , 10:18 PM | #25
I had to sit through 3 hours of updates, including a crash midway through that corrupted the game and required repairs. I took the time to read through the update notes and discovered very little if any of this update applies to any of my toons or what I'm trying to do with them.

Come on, BioWare/EA!!! Can't you come up with something that would actually interest folks like me, instead of a bunch of stuff that makes me wait forever to play, and offers nothing that I'm interested in?

I have very limited time to play this game during the week, so I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth the bother of continuing my subscription, when new content you offer gives me nothing I want to bother with.

-LightSaber
08.06.2013 , 10:25 PM | #26
Maxdamaged, thank you!

Maxdamaged
08.06.2013 , 10:27 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by -LightSaber View Post
Maxdamaged, thank you!
No problem, it's nice you and your team take the time to translate for others.

Kickimanjaro
08.06.2013 , 11:02 PM | #28
My load times seem to be even faster, cool. Thanks.
Kickimanjaro / Erinaceous / Stimfiend / Stüxnet / Áyrenn / Snipertoon
<Galactic Forces> on Jedi Covenant

Laurreth
08.07.2013 , 02:16 AM | #29
After a quick tour last night, I'm disappointed with CZ-198; at least with the initial onslaught of players, things were very cramped, and while it's entertaining to stumble across opposite faction players, it's very very unstructured in that regard. The overall scope is also a far cry from the other daily areas, even the rather constricted Black Hole appears bigger, and even with having to wait for some mission objectives to respawn, the daily missions are through very quickly.

The two "flashpoints", in story mode, are yawn-inducingly easy with very few, if any, encounters posing any real threat and weird cliché elements like the ultimately useless Red-vs-Blue Flesh Raiders. The Meltdown flashpoint, which is said to be a race against time, turned out to be just normal grind with no special game mechanics, and while I'd hoped for some System Shock atmosphere, that chance has passed by without any influence on gameplay. Hopefully that's better in hard mode, but I don't assume the "race against time" or any original content will actually make an appearance. Contrasting this to the lovely once-per-character instances from the Shroud arc or the excellent atmospheric design of Kaon Under Siege, it's just pathetic.

Oh well, that leaves a companion to be bought and mounts to be grinded, and hopefully the bounty event is going to at least bear a slight resemblance to the advertising.

(edit) To be fair, the new assets are really beautiful, and the whole thing is a visual treat. From the variable environments in the Meltdown flashpoint, to small things like the diorama showcasing the potential customers for space gun platforms.
Rüstige Rentner auf Jar'Kai Sword — schau einfach mal rein ☺
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

mattycutts
08.07.2013 , 06:47 AM | #30
Game update 2.3 didnt have a great deal for me since i only pvp.

The new animal mount great idea.

The civil war changes - as you have been told so many times more is still needed, people quit at certain points coz no chance to win, really cant understand why the turrets cant work to that in nover coast.
RED ECLIPSE - Unrelenting (Rep) / The Deathbringers (emp)
(Ground & Space PVP only) - Republic main
Empire - Quickblast / Quickstrike / Quickblow / Quickcast / Toretto
Republic - Quickblasts / Quickslam / Quickvolley
Former Baccas Blade / Nightmare Lands