Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0+ Nightmare Raid Parse rank sheet

paowee
08.06.2013 , 02:27 PM | #21
Updated 8-man post and parse submission.

I want to just be able to copy paste your submission into the thread. Apparently it's taking me hours just to put these posts [link], [link] and [link] into the proper format. I am not going to do it for anybody else beginning 8/7/13. If you want to be recorded here, kindly put some effort into making your submission user-friendly by following the format below (including the spacing in between and the use of "/" for your spec):
Quote:
In-game name - Guild name - Class - X/X/X - DPS
Log link:
Gear profile: optional / unique buffs e.g. void disturbance
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

mmerry
08.06.2013 , 02:52 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Updated 8-man post and parse submission.

I want to just be able to copy paste your submission into the thread. Apparently it's taking me hours just to put these posts [link], [link] and [link] into the proper format. I am not going to do it for anybody else beginning 8/7/13. If you want to be recorded here, kindly put some effort into making your submission user-friendly by following the format below (including the spacing in between and the use of "/" for your spec):
Makes sense, since I have never managed a thread like this I didn't know how much time it would take organizing it. Thanks for the effort compiling this.
Jedi covenant

Raspberry Poptart - Dot Spamming Sin <Postmortem>
Acid'Strats - Pro Acid Kiting Sorc<Postmortem>

paowee
08.06.2013 , 02:59 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
Makes sense, since I have never managed a thread like this I didn't know how much time it would take organizing it. Thanks for the effort compiling this.
No prob! Updated the 8-man post. Let me know if i made any mistakes (pretty sure i did) ^^,

Airwolfe
08.06.2013 , 03:11 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
just wondering how will you do this? will you do it for each class like dummy?.. i see u say u wont have same person having multiple spec / rankings / mirrors, but what if i raid with my Sniper / Operative, just wondering to see if i bother posting both, or it will just be a Top 5 overall of each fight regardless of the class?.
I'll do the categories just like the dummy thread, with 5 slots per each class per fight.
Operative+sniper are allowed for the same person. Sniper+Gunslinger is not.

(edit, no I'm just doing 10 ranks per boss fight, should be enough till the game and subsequently torparse are improved with separate lockouts)
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

mmerry
08.06.2013 , 03:25 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
No prob! Updated the 8-man post. Let me know if i made any mistakes (pretty sure i did) ^^,
Just missed my Thrasher and OP IX

Thasher (edited off the ending after the boss died)
Wild-berry - Republic Gentlemen - Shadow - Infiltration - 5/36/5 - 1947.61
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/372388/tim...0/Damage+Dealt

OP IX
Wild-berry - Republic Gentlemen - Shadow - Infiltration - 5/36/5 - 2051
Log Link : http://www.torparse.com/a/365382/19/0/Damage+Dealt
Jedi covenant

Raspberry Poptart - Dot Spamming Sin <Postmortem>
Acid'Strats - Pro Acid Kiting Sorc<Postmortem>

Carlenux
08.06.2013 , 04:02 PM | #26
EDIT in rankings Sorry found last week run:

Warlords
Carlenix - HATRED - Sniper - 36/3/7 - 2605
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/372784/41/0/Damage+Dealt
Styrak
Carlenix - HATRED - Sniper - 6/3/7 2471
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/372784/44/0/Damage+Dealt

from my operative:

TFB DGs
Invinc - HATRED - Operative - 4 / 6 / 36 - 3030
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/372795/26/0/Damage+Dealt
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

paowee
08.06.2013 , 04:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Airwolfe View Post
I'll do the categories just like the dummy thread, with 5 slots per each class per fight.
Operative+sniper are allowed for the same person. Sniper+Gunslinger is not.
Hmm you are going the masochistic route huh >_< haha.

Per class comparison works well on the training dummy thread because that is the only method of practicing outside of an actual raid. There you can break down the logs to see what you did right or wrong in comparison to other people playing your same class. In an operation however where everyone is subjected to the same conditions like execute range, armor pen debuff, bloodthirst, everyone will more or less be in "equal footing" (gear disparity aside) as they try to compete with each other. In a raid we can see different people using mechanics, strategies and even AoE to come close if not do more than the DPS the other thread tells us. I guess this is why i'll be tracking and putting parses of everyone under one category (which is per boss). It should foster a more intense competition not just between your own subgroup of AC but with ALL the other ACs in the game. Probably will try to keep track of the Top 10 instead of Top 7 to give more people a chance to go in, be competitive and devise cheesy strategies (acid blade respec? ) to climb up the ladder and beat the other more popular classes

*cough Sniper / Marauder*

Just my /2c

@mmery and carl - updated.

Sylvane
08.06.2013 , 04:21 PM | #28
I'll try and dig through my logs to find our NiM fights so i can dethrone poptart. Question about writhing horror though if we killed the last male after the boss died do we crop it to when the boss died or to when the male died?
JC
Sylvand-(Mando)<RG> / Çommander(Merc) <COBRA>
Sylvane-(Sorcerer) <COBRA>
Xämot-(Jugg) <IBG>
Brohawk-(Sentinel)<RG> / Monkéy-(Marauder)<N2G>

Airwolfe
08.06.2013 , 04:21 PM | #29
Ya maybe I'll just do that..less 'wall of text' and not as necessary to do class breakdown. 10 per fight way easier to manage.
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.06.2013 , 04:36 PM | #30
Well, this won't count because I died, but it's all that I have at the moment.

Writhing Horror 8M
Mugenshi – Night Stalkers – MM Sniper – 36/8/2 - 2867
http://www.torparse.com/a/372798/8/0/Overview

Got punted by the Jealous Male, spit on by WH, then killed by Twisted Spawn, which were running through my OS with the boss dying 2-3 seconds later. Not much I could have done about that.