Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CZ-198 Meet the Staff

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eillack
08.04.2013 , 09:16 AM | #11
Wow, look at all the new....oh wait...same armor, etc. since Beta on these guys...move along.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Alpha-Llama
08.04.2013 , 10:53 AM | #12
guys please i love this game to bits but lets have some new looking npcs and npc gear. that droid is everywhere too. On a plus note the room the droid is in is well decored i like the fire burnt walls from blaster fire i guess and the debri everywhere its just a shame that droid is there. We have done the re-colored and rolled out again on the cartel market thing to death.

TLDR love the architecture not overly impressed with the items already in game and the boss being a droid that's used on quite a few planets already but with a new paint job.
you see these crawler keys ? You'll never get these, they belong to the nine eight possee
.............Besh - Ctrl-Alt-Elite

Eillack
08.04.2013 , 05:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Alpha-Llama View Post
guys please i love this game to bits but lets have some new looking npcs and npc gear. that droid is everywhere. On a plus note the room the droid is in is well decored i like the fire burnt walls from blaster fire i guess and the debri everywhere its just a shame that droid is there. We have done the recoloured and rolled out on the cartel market thing to death
Noted that too and wasn't surprised at all that no effort was taken to show what the room might have looked like before the new Op...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Alpha-Llama
08.05.2013 , 11:54 AM | #14
isnt the new droid boss the same as this one already in game

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vqqxvt&s=5

with a red eye instead of a yellow one and green paint ?

I would have liked to see a uber custom top of the line droid from a company such as this
in the star wars universe. Dont the art staff want to make something new ?
you see these crawler keys ? You'll never get these, they belong to the nine eight possee
.............Besh - Ctrl-Alt-Elite

ImmortalLowlife
08.06.2013 , 07:34 AM | #15
Nice, can't wait to break in & murk everybody!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~