Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.04.2013 , 08:45 PM | #71
Bump for the thread and up to 18045 for me.

dragalar
08.05.2013 , 12:14 AM | #72
Update

Name: Dragalar
Server: The Harbinger
Achievements score: 13385, including 100% Event completion

bsbrad
08.05.2013 , 02:18 PM | #73
Player Name N'abi
Server: Begeren Colony
Number of Achievement Points (and link a screenshot): 8700 (http://i.imgur.com/JYr1Ab2.jpg)

just thought I would add a representative of BC even though I am nowhere near complete
N'abi
Harbinger
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.05.2013 , 06:44 PM | #74
Looks like there are 0 fixes to bugged achievements in patch 2.3, alas.

The main changes will be to increase the number of reputation organizations (why they decided to split one of them across factions is beyond me) by three, with presumably a larger number of achievements in the events tab (Bounty Hunter Contract week), flashpoints (the two Titans of Industry flashpoints), planetary (CZ-198 planet), and perhaps companions (Treek). None of these are confirmed beyond the 3 new rep factions, to my knowledge. I guess we'll see how much they care about achievements if they bothered to add new ones or not.

Quote:
New Galactic Reputation Organizations! Three new Organizations have been added: The Adjudicators (Republic), Ordnance Acquisition Corps (Empire) and Bounty Brokers Association. Details under Legacy

New Event: Bounty Contract Week! Each month, players can undertake contracts and pursue dangerous criminals throughout the galaxy! Adventures begin on Republic and Imperial Fleets with a mission given by mysterious Bounty Hunters who are toting a "friend" encased in Carbonite. The first Bounty Contract Week begins on August 14th and will continue for seven days.
I'll drop the dates off of those who currently have 6 rep factions at legend in six weeks, when folks can attain legend status for some of the new reputation factions. Depending on what changes, I'll roughly re-calculate percentages of each achievement tab to account for the new achievements and figure out what the new max number of points is.

Finally, as usual, Dulfy already has guides for new patch 2.3 things.

mattyboi
08.05.2013 , 08:34 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
The main changes will be to increase the number of reputation organizations (why they decided to split one of them across factions is beyond me) by three, with presumably a larger number of achievements in the events tab (Bounty Hunter Contract week), flashpoints (the two Titans of Industry flashpoints), planetary (CZ-198 planet), and perhaps companions (Treek). None of these are confirmed beyond the 3 new rep factions, to my knowledge. I guess we'll see how much they care about achievements if they bothered to add new ones or not.
There are most definitely new achievements for Bounty Contract Week and Treek - i saw them (and gained some) on the PTS. I believe there are also achievements for the new flashpoints (i seem to remember earning them but not 100% sure) but i have no idea about combat achievements for the new daily area.

If i remember correctly, there are more achievements in terms of volume and worth for the Bounty Contract Event then the Gree so those with 100% for the events will go down to below 50% by tonight.

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.06.2013 , 04:02 PM | #76
Here's the full list of new achievements:

Events: 450 additional points for Bounty Contract Week (425 --> 875)
Crime Lords/Henchmen: 5 points for each specific bounty
General: Points for killing/capturing specific bounties and unlocking kingpins

Flashpoints: Two additional flashpoints (5590 -->6410)
Corporate Labs: Tracks 3 bosses for 410 points
Corporate Meltdown: 410 points
205 points for SM, 205 points for HM
-5/5/5/10 for first time
-10/10/10/25 for 10 times
-25/25/25/50 for 25 times

Location: Oddly, no additional points for the daily area (still 13335)

Companions: 60 additional points for Treek (1805 --> 1865)
-1000 affection Rep/Imp
-100/1000 kills with Treek

So, this brings the available achievement points up by 1330, making a grand total of 32015 points in the game now (minus, of course, quite a few that are broken).

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.08.2013 , 04:29 AM | #77
Updated the percentages in the categories which had new achievements added to them (give or take a percent, since I didn't have your actual achievement points and taking into account rounding up/down).

Also, the Desler Explorer mount is now in-game, dropping from a rare spawn on CZ-198. Still no Nomad, so achievement hunters can't get their 5 points for the Deseler hunter quite yet.

Additionally, there's a jumping puzzle that will give a 10 point achievement in the new fleet area, and will bring you out to 50% on Events (assuming you had 100% before 2.3) before Bounty Contract week begins. See, as always, Dulfy.

MitchPB
08.08.2013 , 03:17 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
Also, the Desler Explorer mount is now in-game, dropping from a rare spawn on CZ-198. Still no Nomad, so achievement hunters can't get their 5 points for the Deseler hunter quite yet.
Sounds like this one could take a bit to get
<BOG> | <Concept>

Mugen_no_Jidai
08.08.2013 , 03:26 PM | #79
I logged in this morning right after the servers came up on Harbinger, and there were already 7 people camping the spawn location on the only CZ-198 instance. So yes, now that this is up on Dulfy, it's going to be pretty impossible to get for a long time.

MitchPB
08.08.2013 , 04:12 PM | #80
<BOG> | <Concept>