Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queen of Sands

Warrek_Charr
02.16.2012 , 06:26 AM | #1
I have found some info on previous threads related to this subject but haven't found a designated thread for this so here it goes.

Looking at various thread I keep stumbling upon various bits and pieces of information regarding a possible World Boss named the Queen of Sands. I am assuming that it is not in game yet but want to know if anyone knows if it could be implemented in future patches like upcoming 1.2 or really information in general for this.

gramz
02.16.2012 , 10:47 AM | #2
as far as I know, shes in the game, but not spawnable. And when shes added she will spawn in the Outlaws Den on tat.

I could be totally wrong about the 2nd part.

va_wanderer
02.16.2012 , 11:04 AM | #3
The devs spoke briefly about this when the whole bit about getting a white saber crystal (via an exploit) happened.

That is, she's not legitimately spawnable at this point, but will be in a future patch- (and white saber crystals are on her drop chart, since that's how the exploiter got one) so keep your eyes open. Artificers are champing at the bit to get their hands on one again.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731

Alec_Fortescue
08.04.2013 , 08:57 AM | #4
could the mysterious tome have something to do with the Queen?
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

ckoneful
08.04.2013 , 01:44 PM | #5
Holy necro batman!
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

Selenial
08.04.2013 , 01:58 PM | #6
Could do Alex, could also be the next boss in the Dread Tooth Saga, I know she was originally meant for Tatooine but Darvanis is a sandy world...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

AshlaBoga
08.04.2013 , 01:59 PM | #7
Always thought that The Queen of the Sands was a Krayt Dragon World boss that they'd introduce to Tatooine at some point.

I REALLY hope I'm right.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ToMyMa
08.04.2013 , 03:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Could do Alex, could also be the next boss in the Dread Tooth Saga, I know she was originally meant for Tatooine but Darvanis is a sandy world...
Dread Tooth saga? Sorry, fulltime PvP'er lost and can't find his way home
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Alec_Fortescue
08.05.2013 , 07:13 AM | #9
Quote from Dawginole from Secrets in SWTOR and Community thread

Quote:
A friend of a dev (take that for what you will) hinted last November that Queen of Sands would be added to the game in Oct/Nov 2013. Interestingly enough, 2.4 is being added in Oct/Nov of 2013. So maybe the guy wasn't full of poo.

The thought process now is that this will be tied into PvP content somehow. In other words, something will be needed to pop Queen of Sands, a Krayt Dragon, via the clickable in Outlaw's Den. And since it is in a PvP arena then if the loot is desirable enough, then it could introduce some good PvP between alliances competing to get the kill after she's spawned.

Three months to sit on that one...
Got me interested =] Will definitely check back on the tome in 2.4.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

ExarKunxx
08.05.2013 , 11:46 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Dread Tooth saga? Sorry, fulltime PvP'er lost and can't find his way home

The dread tooth saga is a series of secret bosses that have been progressively revealed when the last one has been killed. It started with dread tooth, the section x world boss that can have his difficulty set by adding stacks. For a long time his 10 stack mode was unkillable due to bugs. But once he was killed he dropped an amulet that spawned the dreadful entity (a secret boss)in Terror from Beyond 16m Hm . The Dreadful entity dropped an orb that had unknown use until carnage gaming figured out how to spawn the hateful entity in Scum and Villainy 16m NiM. One member then leaked the info to severity gaming who broadcasted their pull. Now it's been data mined that this boss will drop another item to spawn the next boss.

As for the tome, id be very impressed if Bioware thought this far ahead to get the boss to spawn from the mysterious tome using something from an operation that wasn't developed till over a year later. At this point I think it's a scrapped item that Bioware never took out. We'll find out though if severity Gaming manages to kill the Hateful Entity.
Taero from Beyond
hmd MAGENTA
The Shadowlands