Nothing To Do At 50 — Free Server Transfers Needed Now

Shadysketchy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What am I supposed to do now that I'm 50? There's no one else to even do anything with

I think we need free Server transfers, to consolidate the population, so that we can actually PvP, and Raid at 50

There's a lot to do.

Your sig shows how you already feel about the game, thus I feel no need..

What am I supposed to do now that I'm 50? There's no one else to even do anything with

I think we need free Server transfers, to consolidate the population, so that we can actually PvP, and Raid at 50

lolwut?

You are actually asking bioware to do something for you because you zoomed through the content and are all by your lonesome?

Work on your crafting maybe?

Maybe you should have sat back and enjoyed the story more...the people who rush to the endgame and then complain that not everyone did it too never ceases to amaze me.

This much was obvious about the game.

Like I said before, people who rushed this game will be the first to quit.

You burn yourself out, you get bored and have no one to play with.

It's just not that type of game.

What you can do is help other players out...

...unless you want to keep making constant forum post gloating about being 50 like you have been doing so far.

...Because server transfers have nothing to do with your problem of nothing to do.

Nothing to do is why you are level 50 now.

Edited by Tiaa

Anyone ever remember that quote from Gordon Walton when he was co-director when he said they were not going to design/tune/go after the ultra hard core?

That may be true, but just for your reference, every single MMO that made content for the hardcore has been the market leader since MMOs began. Maybe Bioware should factor that in.

I really have no idea why people like to powerlevel in MMO's if it's their main character. You're suppose to enjoy leveling, enjoying learning new spells, trying different tactics, exploring new worlds. However, the immature me first players ignore 90% of the game just so they can sit and point the finger and say, I'm 50 and you're not. What do expect when you reach level 50 in a week. Most people like to enjoy the game. Powerleveling is equivalent to spending a night with your dream girl, only to climax after one minute of being with her just so you can immediately jump on your cell phone and call your buddies to brag about your conquest. An old man once said, Patience Luke! Edited by Odyseus

I really have no idea why people like to powerlevel in MMO's if it's their main character. You're suppose to enjoy leveling, enjoying learning new spells, trying different tactics, exploring new worlds. However, the immature me first players ignore 90% of the game just so they can sit and point the finger and say, I'm 50 and you're not. What do expect when you reach level 50 in a week. Most people like to enjoy the game. Powerleveling is equivalent to spending a night with your dream girl, only to climax after one minute of being with her just so you can immediately jump on your cell phone and call your buddies to brag about your conquest. An old man once said, Patience Luke!

He wanted to hurry up and get to 50 so he would have all of this free time to hang out with his doll-girlfriend collection.

That may be true, but just for your reference, every single MMO that made content for the hardcore has been the market leader since MMOs began. Maybe Bioware should factor that in.

Factor what in? A guy finishing the game in a week and looking around wondering where everyone else is, and then complaining no one is there to play with?

They have some operations (raids). So obviously they have "factored in" end game. What's that have to do with a guy blowing through content in less than a week?

There is tuning th game for normal people to play it, and then tuning it for hardcore. Chasing the hardcore is folly. It always has been. You can never, ever, ever, have enough content for them. Tuning for them will just brutalize the rest of the 99% of your customer base.

You say something that ever market leader have made content for hardcore? What exactly doies that have to do with this discussion? Did WoW allow all the people hitting 60 to just transfer willy nilly because no one else on there server was 60? Because that's what this cat is talking about. Not whether there are operations or not.

He wanted to hurry up and get to 50 so he would have all of this free time to hang out with his doll-girlfriend collection.

No, I wanted to get to 50, so I could play the game

Unfortunately, there aren't really very many level 50s on my Server. There probably isn't any one Server with a high concentration of 50s either. That's why we need free Server Transfers, so that all of us who are 50 can consolidate on one or two Servers, and start Raiding/Rated PvP

It's a well known fact that MMORPGs start at Max Level, so I don't know why Free Transfers weren't already put in place to accomodate us (It would've helped with the Server Queues as well)

Unfortunately, there aren't really very many level 50s on my Server. There probably isn't any one Server with a high concentration of 50s either. That's why we need free Server Transfers, so that all of us who are 50 can consolidate on one or two Servers, and start Raiding/Rated PvP

It's a well known fact that MMORPGs start at Max Level, so I don't know why Free Transfers weren't already put in place to accomodate us (It would've helped with the Server Queues as well)

Wait, you were serious?

I don't know of a single MMO that has had free transfers at launch for those who decided to rush to end game. It was your choice to rush to end game, now you have to deal with the consequences. Best bet is to roll an alt until there's more level 50s.

Edited by Amaranth

Actually it is well known that WoW starts at max level, this is not WoW.

Excuse me? What garbage are you spewing?