Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen affection

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen affection

Revontal
08.01.2013 , 10:06 AM | #1
Anyone know when Kira Carsen is suppose to talk with you? I have her at about 3000ish affection. Does it have to do with level or the planet...?
"You can't rule Mandalorians. You just make sensible suggestions they want to follow. And since we have Mandalorians needed to be told what makes sense?"

Yria
08.01.2013 , 03:12 PM | #2
Kira's dialogues are tied to a few major points in the storyline in chapter 1. Get past Nar Shaddaa, then proceed to chapter 2 to unlock more

EcrirTwyLar
09.01.2013 , 08:19 PM | #3
Anyone else wish we could change our companions advanced class? I wish I could change Kira to a healing sage.

VitalityPrime
09.03.2013 , 12:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EcrirTwyLar View Post
Anyone else wish we could change our companions advanced class? I wish I could change Kira to a healing sage.
No...that simply does not fit Kira.

She is definitely Melee DPS.

I think the companion classes fit their personality...and it should stay that way.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

AchillesStark
09.07.2013 , 02:03 PM | #5
I wish I could change her to a healing spec, that would allow me to use her more in big fights. Right now she works well in trash fights to speed things but having a healing companion always makes leveling faster

Twintorrent
09.16.2013 , 07:54 PM | #6
You get one conversation with her after you board your ship for the first time, right after Coruscant. You won't have any more conversations with her, no matter what your affection level, until after you've done a class quest right after Nar Shadda.

kojottt
09.22.2013 , 04:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AchillesStark View Post
I wish I could change her to a healing spec, that would allow me to use her more in big fights. Right now she works well in trash fights to speed things but having a healing companion always makes leveling faster
I must disagree with you. As a dps guardian I tested tanking,dps,healer companions and conclusion was simple: with dps companion it is damn fast progress but you can die. With healer companion you will always live but it will take ages to finish everything since you are the only one killing. At last with tank companion it is in the middle but closer to dps companion with more survivability.
[edit] probably for sentinel/marauder healer companion could be good as long as you kill fast enough [/edit]

I also have tank juggernaut and I used only dps companions. Never hit heroic moment, rarely used medpacks.

Jimbosl
04.19.2014 , 04:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
No...that simply does not fit Kira.

She is definitely Melee DPS.

I think the companion classes fit their personality...and it should stay that way.
I disagree.

TheGoldenAmber
05.03.2014 , 07:24 AM | #9
You'll talk to Kira on the Defender, after you leave Nar Shadda