Time To Vote For Your Shadow Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Shadow Class Representative?  

622 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Shadow Class Representative?

• Xinika
    • Kitru
    • EatenByDistance
    • KeyboardNinja
    • NamikazeNaruto

Didn't Xinika win? Look at the votes from the Assassin forums and add them to the votes in here, and Xinika has the most. Only one person will be representing both mirrors, I thought. Of course an official statement from Bioware would have been nice, the poll is ended. So what's the delay? :/

It's one person for each AC, not one person for both mirrors simultaneously. I'm rep for Shadows and Xinika is rep for Assassins. It was announced 3 days ago, in fact.

Aha. I was confused by their original statement;

After a span of time (a week or so) we will create a poll with the names we saw mentioned most, by each AC, and you will vote on who you want your rep to be! I want to note that Class Representatives will be shared across mirrored ACs, so Sentinel and Marauder will have the same representative. We are still going to allow one to be selected for each, but they will rotate in their responsibilities.

Still, can't say I'm too happy about this. I was getting my hopes up about this class representatives thing, but they'll answer only 6 questions per 2 weeks? And they won't be done with this first batch of representatives until November? Holy mother of.... :/

Edited by Majspuffen