Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Was there supposed to be a second 'subscriber appreciation' at the end of July?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Was there supposed to be a second 'subscriber appreciation' at the end of July?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheBBP
07.30.2013 , 04:55 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
How did you get "wrong, irredeemable, spoiled, snot-nosed brats" out of my statement that crying about this is having a "selfish attitude"?

Your thinly-veiled dig at my faith aside, there is no reason to be so mad that you feel the need to embellish what I have said.

Since you have decided to no longer debate and choose to attempt to direct personal attacks at me in lieu of a response to what I have posted, I will offer you another opportunity.

Again,

It really does not matter how many words you try to spin it. It all boils down to this:

1. You were being told that you were getting a gift.
  2. YOU determined what that gift should be.
  3. You did not get that gift.
  4. YOU feel like you have been poorly done to.

You act like free cartel coins is an unheard of level of "appreciation". Now, look at "appreciation" that you get anywhere else.

• Grocery stores give you a points card. Spend enough money, get discounts or something free.
  • Food and coffee joints give you a punch card. Buy enough meals or drinks, get one free.
  • Spend enough money at Best Buy/Fry's etc... get some coupons to spend more money with.

ALL customer loyalty programs revolve around making it a little bit easier for you to spend MORE money with them.

That is standard "customer appreciation". Explain to me what level of customer service that you have experienced elsewhere where hundreds of thousands of people that were given something so awesome that it set your standard to where a month's worth of CC coins being free is not enough.

Complaining about how much you did not get for free is an undeniably selfish attitude.

branmakmuffin
07.30.2013 , 05:17 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Complaining about how much you did not get for free is an undeniably selfish attitude.
Come now. The 500 CC were not a gift, they were a slap in the face (although I suppose there are people who view a slap in the face as a gift).

TheBBP
07.30.2013 , 05:20 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Come now. The 500 CC were not a gift, they were a slap in the face (although I suppose there are people who view a slap in the face as a gift).
Due to what you had drummed up in your head as a reasonable gift. That day I found in my account 500 more CC than I had the day before. It was a gift.

branmakmuffin
07.30.2013 , 05:22 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Due to what you had drummed up in your head as a reasonable gift. That day I found in my account 500 more CC than I had the day before. It was a gift.
Either your sarcasm detector is faulty or mine is.

MSchuyler
07.30.2013 , 05:29 PM | #45
Glad you said that, muffin. I didn't see it either at first.

Andryah
07.30.2013 , 05:30 PM | #46
His detector is failing. I got it.
The MMO player would do well to embrace the nature of reality: Everything is relative, a projection based upon a malleable set of universal laws. Reality is an elastic process in which our individual choices play an active role.

Andryah
07.30.2013 , 05:39 PM | #47
So, I have not kept track today..... how many peeps got /face_slapped over this?
The MMO player would do well to embrace the nature of reality: Everything is relative, a projection based upon a malleable set of universal laws. Reality is an elastic process in which our individual choices play an active role.

Lord_of_Mu
07.30.2013 , 05:45 PM | #48
Wait, this topic is still going? Shouldn't people be raging about pvp changes or how people can buy treek with cartel coins by now?

MSchuyler
07.30.2013 , 05:47 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
Wait, this topic is still going? Shouldn't people be raging about pvp changes or how people can buy treek with cartel coins by now?
Nah. They should be complaining about 2.4 changes that haven't been announced or happened yet.

TheBBP
07.30.2013 , 05:49 PM | #50
My apologies friend.