Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Time To Vote For Your Marauder Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
Time To Vote For Your Marauder Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Marauder Class Representative?
oofalong 258 41.82%
Aluvi 41 6.65%
Gudarzz 299 48.46%
MrGrzecka 19 3.08%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

MarkXXIV's Avatar


MarkXXIV
07.28.2013 , 11:26 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by oofalong View Post
I strive to practice humility and self awareness. I find that bragging serves little purpose on the forums or anywhere else in life.

I always thought about it through the lens of professional athletes and coaches...
That sounds boring. Also pro athletes and coaches probably aren't the best romodels.
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

Sameria's Avatar


Sameria
07.29.2013 , 07:46 AM | #42
I personally voted for Oofalong as well. Until now I hadn't heard of Gudarzz.

I hope whoever is picked works closely with the sentinel class representative, as changes in either class will effect the other.

Good luck to you both!!
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

oofalong's Avatar


oofalong
07.29.2013 , 07:53 AM | #43
It amazes me how since Friday night the gap has remained between 30 and 40 votes despite a doubling in total votes.

Considering this and the imminent closing of the vote, I'd like to congratulate Gudarzz for being elected Marauder Class Representative. I wish him success in this role, which really means I hope BioWare heeds the class feedback and actually does something about it.

I'd like to thank every who voted here, and especially those who voted for me. In addition, thank you for whatever efforts you took to promote me.

Best of luck Gudarzz.
Prophecy of the Five Are you Committed to SWTOR?
Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Read my new and improved relic explanation.
See the best of the best on the Operations Leaderboards
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

znihilist's Avatar


znihilist
07.29.2013 , 11:21 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by oofalong View Post
It amazes me how since Friday night the gap has remained between 30 and 40 votes despite a doubling in total votes.

Considering this and the imminent closing of the vote, I'd like to congratulate Gudarzz for being elected Marauder Class Representative. I wish him success in this role, which really means I hope BioWare heeds the class feedback and actually does something about it.

I'd like to thank every who voted here, and especially those who voted for me. In addition, thank you for whatever efforts you took to promote me.

Best of luck Gudarzz.
And still no sign of him.
Sad to see you lose
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

znihilist's Avatar


znihilist
07.29.2013 , 11:34 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by KrunchyMedia View Post
...
I was not aware of twitch being the Marauder sub-forums!
His fame as a "streamer" is irreverent. He was nominated and he accepted this nomination without every seeing him on this sub-forum. You don't see the problem with that ?
I hope you don't vote your politicians with the same logic you just used here.
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

Treblt's Avatar


Treblt
07.29.2013 , 12:25 PM | #46
I think thats largely because gudarzz interacts with marauders/sents discussing the class in game/on twitch. On his twitch stream itself, you can see constant whispers from players asking class questions, and he answers every single one. Quite literally, this one player has more directly helped the marauder community as a whole than any other single player because of his accessibility. The forums are frequented mostly by "forum pvpers" or PvE'rs talking theorycrafting. Which while helpful to the elite 5% of pve'rs doesn't encompass the rest of the game. Gudarzz covers both aspects in an inclusive environment (twitch) where he interacts with viewers and chats with them while they get a quality entertainment experience.

I myself had a good discussion with him the other day regarding marauder/sent specs and problems with the classes, and not just regarding pvp issues. A lot of them were geared towards both pve and pvp because for the most part the overall class is very good in pvp.
Mtofpo- Fajfyxc- Comedown

Projawa's Avatar


Projawa
07.29.2013 , 03:00 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Treblt View Post
I think thats largely because gudarzz interacts with marauders/sents discussing the class in game/on twitch. On his twitch stream itself, you can see constant whispers from players asking class questions, and he answers every single one. Quite literally, this one player has more directly helped the marauder community as a whole than any other single player because of his accessibility. The forums are frequented mostly by "forum pvpers" or PvE'rs talking theorycrafting. Which while helpful to the elite 5% of pve'rs doesn't encompass the rest of the game. Gudarzz covers both aspects in an inclusive environment (twitch) where he interacts with viewers and chats with them while they get a quality entertainment experience.

I myself had a good discussion with him the other day regarding marauder/sent specs and problems with the classes, and not just regarding pvp issues. A lot of them were geared towards both pve and pvp because for the most part the overall class is very good in pvp.
Yep, he seems like a good guy. He gets a ton of questions from new and veteran players alike via /w and stream chat and he answers them all as thoroughly has he can, is willing to help out, has excellent contacts on the PVE side and provides great edutainment on his stream. I've learned a great deal watching him and his team play and their commentary is always fun to listen too.

Gudarzz's Avatar


Gudarzz
07.29.2013 , 03:11 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
And still no sign of him.
Sad to see you lose
I made a post on page 2 of this thread. And there is nothing to be sad about. If I end up winning, I hope to include Oofalong in every step of the marauder discussion.

When you allow yourselves to think of this class rep initiative as anything other than a "win/win" situation, you have already lost.
Marauder class representative
World first to /gquit <Hey im mvp>

CellPerfect's Avatar


CellPerfect
07.29.2013 , 04:03 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Gudarzz View Post
I made a post on page 2 of this thread. And there is nothing to be sad about. If I end up winning, I hope to include Oofalong in every step of the marauder discussion.

When you allow yourselves to think of this class rep initiative as anything other than a "win/win" situation, you have already lost.
This is all very true. The job of the class rep is to present the questions to the combat team. It doesn't mean he is meant to do it alone and come up with the ideas himself. EVERYONE in the marauder community should be giving their ideas as to what the class issues are and what 3 questions we want to have answered (which is why forum posts should be made with discussions about them). It really doesn't matter who wins because a good rep will consider the ideas of the community and then he will present those ideas.
Taelord
Sith Marauder
<SUPER DARK SIDE GUILD>

-Swag-'s Avatar


-Swag-
07.29.2013 , 09:29 PM | #50
Sub me on youtube.com/Vulgarbroadcasting