Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market offerings changing daily now???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market offerings changing daily now???
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Oteefo
07.29.2013 , 12:41 PM | #1
I noticed yesterday that Gold Scalene Armour and the Solus Secant had reappeared in the Cartel market, so I bought them......also noticed in collections a "Corsec Electrobaton" that I had never seen before....

So, today I clicked the cartel icon on the electrobaton, which opened the cartel market, which showed No gree stuff, but the Destroyer Armour kit was back (it had completely vanished yesterday)

So....what's up with that? I thought the selections only changed every two weeks or so....
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa

Callaron
07.29.2013 , 12:43 PM | #2
They brought back a few items for the weekend, Gree themed ones since the event is on.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

EricMusco
07.29.2013 , 01:07 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
This is a great question! You may have noticed that aside from the Gree themed items returning to the store, that the items which are on sale sometimes changes as well. I recommend folks check the store every day to see what things are on sale. If we add any brand new items into the Market we will be sure to alert you, but the sales will be changing "on-the-fly."

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ninjonxb
07.29.2013 , 01:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is a great question! You may have noticed that aside from the Gree themed items returning to the store, that the items which are on sale sometimes changes as well. I recommend folks check the store every day to see what things are on sale. If we add any brand new items into the Market we will be sure to alert you, but the sales will be changing "on-the-fly."

-eric
Any chance we could get some sort of outside tracker for this? Maybe a CM twitter or something?
Free goodies (referral link)
Thank you Bioware for adding in Same Sex Story Arcs .^.
How I feel reading the SWTOR forums http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
SWTOR Calendar of Events(Forum Post)(Google Calendar, iCal, Twitter)

LtGeneralGezlin
07.29.2013 , 01:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
Any chance we could get some sort of outside tracker for this? Maybe a CM twitter or something?
^I second this! The hashtag on twitter is cool and all, but an official "Cartel Market Twitter" would be very helpful!

-eric
What about sales on Legacy perks and such? I'd love to see these happen again, I'm itching to make some new alts to film the class stories.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Arlon_Nabarlly
07.29.2013 , 02:31 PM | #6
I recommend folks check the store every day to see what things are on sale."
No thanks

Rankyn
07.29.2013 , 03:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
Yeah, I love spending money on things when they're on sale but I really have no desire to go crawling the market every day just to see what's on sale.

Tarn_Sirun
07.29.2013 , 03:59 PM | #8

-eric
not going to happen, I will not be strong armed by "sales tactics" in order to spend more money, if you want it to sell make it a price that people will pay and keep it there! making it expensive and offering "sales" makes me feel like you are trying to push customers into impulse buys, which raises red flags for me and your company as a whole.

CosmicKat
07.29.2013 , 03:59 PM | #9
Hey maybe they can sell a CM tracking device on the CM!

Rankyn
07.29.2013 , 04:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
making it expensive and offering "sales" makes me feel like you are trying to push customers into impulse buys, which raises red flags for me and your company as a whole.
Clearly you're not familiar with the concept of retail sales.