Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time To Vote For Your Juggernaut Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Juggernaut
Time To Vote For Your Juggernaut Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Juggernaut Class Representative?
arkitip 64 16.93%
ssfish 135 35.71%
Ant_Venom 37 9.79%
lMarlfoxl 142 37.57%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

Dehgen
07.28.2013 , 01:27 AM | #11
voted for ssfish.

Purerage, your easily one of the best juggs on bastion and judging from what everyone says a nice bloke. But having someone like Krunchy whine on every class forum that has a MVP candidate is pathetic. I'm in no way saying your responsible, just stating my 2 cents.

MarkXXIV
07.28.2013 , 02:17 AM | #12
Can't go wrong with purerage or lift.
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

KrunchyMedia
07.28.2013 , 04:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dehgen View Post
voted for ssfish.

Purerage, your easily one of the best juggs on bastion and judging from what everyone says a nice bloke. But having someone like Krunchy whine on every class forum that has a MVP candidate is pathetic. I'm in no way saying your responsible, just stating my 2 cents.
wanna know what else is pathetic? your ranked warzone rating

LOLOLOLOOLOLLO

Dehgen
07.28.2013 , 05:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KrunchyMedia View Post
wanna know what else is pathetic? your ranked warzone rating

LOLOLOLOOLOLLO
LOLOLOLOL wanna know whats even more pathetic?

that fact you care....

(you pre-season hero you)

iimagiicii
07.28.2013 , 05:56 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Dehgen View Post
LOLOLOLOL wanna know whats even more pathetic?

that fact you care....

(you pre-season hero you)
that was just bad....
Back and worse than ever
Cry'sta / Superbeast / Orihime'inoue / Tsu'nade / Ma'dara / Orochi'maru
Jir'aiya / Gregobi

Cr'ysta / Pub'Crysta / Crysta'pub / Gaar'a / O'bito

Erotophobia Legacy

Loufu
07.28.2013 , 06:35 PM | #16
This might come as a rant, but here goes.

I don't get why people are voting for someone that barely even posts on the forums, and most of them aren't even class related. I don't doubt all the candidates have vast knowledge about their classes in and out. But will they be willing to help the communities, if in time they are elected?

People shouldn't become the representative because of their skills, guilds or how far end-game the individuals have done. They have to be helpful, knowledgeable and especially active on the forums. Same thing is happening on the other class forums, so this is very sad indeed.

Democracy fails in here.
Two milkmen go comedy!

lMarlfoxl
07.28.2013 , 07:55 PM | #17
I disagree, I think the person running for candidate needs to not only post on the forums and help out their class but also needs to be well versed in his class. An overall knowledge of the three specs is going to be necessary if well informed questions are going to be asked.

I hope your rant has nothing to do with the fact that the person your voting for is from your server.
Juggernaut Representative
Purerage - Juggernaut
Marlfox - Sorcerer
<Hey im mvp>

GalvadosBlood
07.28.2013 , 07:59 PM | #18
man i hope pure wins. familiarity with the class should always take the forefront.

KrunchyMedia
07.28.2013 , 08:52 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Loufu View Post
This might come as a rant, but here goes.

I don't get why people are voting for someone that barely even posts on the forums, and most of them aren't even class related. I don't doubt all the candidates have vast knowledge about their classes in and out. But will they be willing to help the communities, if in time they are elected?

People shouldn't become the representative because of their skills, guilds or how far end-game the individuals have done. They have to be helpful, knowledgeable and especially active on the forums. Same thing is happening on the other class forums, so this is very sad indeed.

Democracy fails in here.
Summary of this paragraph in one sentence:

If you want to be class representative, you shouldn't have any skill in your class, you should just be a forum warrior.

Loufu
07.28.2013 , 09:32 PM | #20
Never talked to Lift (ssfish) before in-game, only couple times on the forums, if that's what you are referring. I am a fresh transfer from the dead Dalborra APAC server, so I am still a stranger in The Harbinger. There's not even a "VOTE FOR YOUR SERVER" in The Harbinger forums, unlike everywhere else.

On whoever becoming the representative, I hope you will be vocal about the concerns everyone have to the devs. This is all we are asking for. This is not something you deserve to be, but a job that you have to carry until you decide to not play anymore.

Sorry if those posts were offensive to some people. Good luck and have fun!
Two milkmen go comedy!