Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

Ausgelebt
07.27.2013 , 07:56 AM | #41
sniper no1 choice

a-n-i-k-i
07.27.2013 , 11:03 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post
I'll retire my Sin then and will only use it for crafting then.
Wake up, Devs !
I come from an ancestral religious movement that believes in something else, we embrace the Force but we pray a God, an entity that is complementary to the Force.
When our prayers get fulfilled, we are strong, we are above the world, we are touched by grace, us, the people with the saberstaff. RNG is my God.
- Ketupa (PvE dps shadow)

ConCube
07.27.2013 , 11:18 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by a-n-i-k-i View Post
Wake up, Devs !
What do you mean? Dont know if I understand you correctly ...
T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

namesaretough
07.27.2013 , 01:45 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Falver View Post
3. Ardenal - Operative - Lethality - 3/7/36 - 3025.72
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/337917/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
Looks like this parse is on the WZ dummy
Smugglin

ohto
07.27.2013 , 02:23 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
Yep, looks like it.
Rozor
The Harbinger
System

Falver
07.27.2013 , 02:30 PM | #46
Thanks, I missed that.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

mastirkal
07.27.2013 , 02:31 PM | #47
I can confirm this was done on a war zone dummy. Might need a fourth verification.

macabdul
07.27.2013 , 02:46 PM | #48
So I'd like to understand how the Gunslinger Saboteur build can be so high compared to other pure dps builds, the sent for instance. Doesn't this show the Sab build is a little op and may get a nerf at some point.

Now before someone goes off on one me about nerfs I'm not asking for anything to be nerfed, I myself have 3 slingers.

I'm simply asking because a guildie says its fotm for sab slingersa then and means less competition for the other classes and possibly in need of a nerf if it really pulls 500 odd dmg more than anyone else...

CJNJ
07.27.2013 , 03:14 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by macabdul View Post
So I'd like to understand how the Gunslinger Saboteur build can be so high compared to other pure dps builds, the sent for instance. Doesn't this show the Sab build is a little op and may get a nerf at some point.

Now before someone goes off on one me about nerfs I'm not asking for anything to be nerfed, I myself have 3 slingers.

I'm simply asking because a guildie says its fotm for sab slingersa then and means less competition for the other classes and possibly in need of a nerf if it really pulls 500 odd dmg more than anyone else...
Dummy parses are up next to a wall, which guarantees all 5 scatter bombs landing, which adds up to 25% of the gunslingers damage. That parse is basically ideal conditions of a Sab slinger with a large boss or the boss posted up against a wall. The spec is stupid fun in raids. Go to here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=609256 for more information

Carlenux
07.27.2013 , 07:53 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by macabdul View Post

Even if u master or idk cheat and use Macro for jump + bombs, which can fail too, or boss have big reticles and get hit by it too much, is not really the best spec you want to use in a raid group, pretty much like Pyro merc i would say... sniper stacked on melee range? lets go with a mara for that.... merc without tracer missile armor red? might as well just use a sniper for example comparing specs.

i tried saboteur, with my sniper on styrak fight, yes P1 i did like 250 more overall dps, but i was a *********** flying mosquito all over the place, on top of spits, annoying to play and to heal (i am not really experienced with it to say i was doing it perfect)... then chained phase was annoying i couldnt roll, i was just stunning - slowing stuff with aoe, was pretty much useless so high DPS doesnt always means, good dps or good utility.

i see saboteur fight being good in trasher for example, either boss huge *** reticle... or snipers AoE, nothing to lose there, besides that, nothing in SaV NiM i would think of, titan maybe, not worth it.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn