Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StarWarsBox
07.25.2013 , 12:58 AM | #541
CZ-198 Application

Applying for Security Position

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
  • I strive to be the best. I always challenged myself to go beyond the norm. I never give up and always push myself to excel in whatever i decide to start. The Czerka family would have a great asset to include me into their family. I have strength, intelligence, and cunning. I would help the family Czerka what ever position they decide to appoint me. I have always been job hopping throughout the Galaxy and it is time to find my permanent job that I will excel in. I cannot think of a better job to be apart of the rest of my life than to be apart of the most powerful family in the Galaxy.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
  • 1. The highest achievement I have reached in my life time thus far is being the highest ranking/known Jedi and Sith night.
  • 2. Was to be one of the most powerful force users in the Galaxy. This is due to my knowledge of both sides (Jedi and Sith). Both sides are so far on opposite sides that they both fail to miss the strongest power that is in the middle.
  • 3. (This achievement I hope to acquire by leading the Czerka family to become the most powerful family in the Galaxy.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
  • 1. At first I was a padawan to a Jedi knight. After learning my way up to a Jedi Master, I knew something was missing. I then proceeded into the studies of the Sith, to try and find out if I could find the missing peace. After becoming a Sith Master I then realized that the perfect balance to become the most powerful Master of all was in the middle, a complete mixture of the Jedi and Sith teachings. I have discovered that both Jedi and Sith are so far apart and so immersed to prove the opposite faction wrong that they are blinded as to source of where the true power is. The more balance you acquire with the light and dark side, the stronger you become!
  • 2. It was not easy to become one of the most powerful force users in the Galaxy. I did fail at times but that never stopped me, it only prolonged the inevitable. Through all the struggles, pain, disappointment, and failures, I have grown more wise and stronger because of all I have been thrown my way.
  • 3. This achievement will be acquired by the Czerka family adopting me. I have already done "whatever it takes" to become what I have achieved thus far, this will just be another to add to my achievements.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
  • I have the strongest moral compass. I am always eager to learn, to acquire more balance.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
  • Simple. I would first take control of the his newest experiment by slowing down time, so it will not case anyone harm to anyone nearby. Then I would calmly confront this colleague to see if I can assist him to his troubles to lower the risk of something happening in the future.

Thank you for your time as to review my application. If you have any quesition or want more info please contact me at http://puremaster.com.

tacito
07.25.2013 , 03:05 AM | #542
Since there have been no Czerka posts for 8 days/20 pages, is it safe to assume all positions have already been filled? Or is the application process still going on?

CharlieMitchell
07.25.2013 , 01:17 PM | #543
CZ-198 "Application"

My name is Darth Carolus Magnus, Dark Lord of the Sith, destroyer of worlds, conquerer of my enemies, and the unfortunate recipient of a job application transmission that could in no way possibly be intended for me. As the Emperor's Wrath, there is no job that could possibly compare to the duties and benefits I currently have. Therefore, I am insulted to read an application that would have me answer such questions, in a pathetic attempt to prove my worth for one of these positions, like a mere slave on Korriban strives to prove their worth to be Sith.

I do not need to prove my worth.

Since I am in a good mood after having recent success on the world of Makeb, I will give only a warning to you, Officer Woods, to be careful to whom you send your condescending application transmissions to.

That being said, my power constantly grows as I defeat my foes, and I am actively searching for the next step in my journey to being the most powerful creature in the galaxy. Therefore, I know not to pass up any opportunities to broaden my power and sharpen my skills, no matter how trivial it may seem.

So, Officer Woods, if you would like to have the honor of having the most powerful Sith warrior in the galaxy on your squad, I would find time amidst my schedule of slaughtering the Empire's enemies to work with your company. Let me emphasize that I will be working with you, not for you. I work for the Emperor alone.

We both know I will be an asset to your team. To say that I would not be an asset would be to say that you do not agree with the right-hand man of the Emperor. You do not want to witness the Wrath of the Emperor.

I will be awaiting your transmission letting me know when my assistance is needed.

Darth Carolus Magnus, Ph.D.

stdees
07.25.2013 , 01:20 PM | #544
[QUOTE=Joewatson;6555662]Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

well my normal family doesn't want me hoping you could take me in.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

grade 3 graduate learned to walk upright 2 days ago got hired by the Czerka

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I Spent many yrs in training

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

ask what ever you like I will do anything once they,ll never catch me alive.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Complimentary I doubt nothing in life is free but anyways I would run like the wind.

ALAKZAR
07.25.2013 , 01:41 PM | #545
--CZ-198 Application--

I work today as a bit of a wanderer, searching for a place where I can work while feeling safe, influential, and impacting. And from what I know of Czerka Corp. I believe I can achieve these means by working here as an Organism Handler. I can fulfil the "Work with Pride" concept when I'm working for Czerka, knowing that I am helping all future generations of the biological science understand more thoroughly what we face, and what we can stand by.

Well I was successful in working with the Hutts for a short while on Makeb, helping them deal with their animal "pets", I was also able to access confidential ongoings inside the Hutt Empire, whilst meanwhile gaining confidence in my business myself. This was before Makeb was destroyed and I lost that job evidently.
I was also successful in taming many Boma Beasts and Cannoks on the Onderonian moon of Dxun and learnt an extremely effective technique of Beast Riding that I found within one of the Cannoks themselves. Along with the numerous other skills I possess, one of my most astounding ones, was when I was recruited into the SIth Academy at a later age, after my work with the Hutts and skills on Dxun, because my Boma Beasts had disrupted the rituals of a Sith Lord who was looking for a tomb, he found my affinity for the Force and immediately took me under his wing. I later escaped the Sith Academy and found my way across the galaxy while concealing myself from the Sith.

I suppose you could say so, I am personally not a fan of the Hutt Empire and working with them, or rather for them, was not in any way pleasurable, but I needed confidential information and I needed a means of accessing the Hutts from within so that I could complete a contract. I would say that is a good example of whatever it takes. As for the Sith, well I was more forced into that and then ended up being extremely good at it, but it took every ounce of my strength to escape the academy.

Unlikely, and besides, I am quite capable of moulding situations into my own simply by wanting it. And if something questionable occurs, that is in violation of the Galactic Senate's workplace policies, I will have the right to bring it up in the workplace, and step down from doing so while not being penalized for it. That is the law whether I want it or not, and one cannot simply argue with the law.

Given my biological urges and impulses due to my species (Zabrak), I'd probably do something to get myself involved in the situation... be it in a positive way or a negative way. Given my personality, I think I'd prefer to try to help out the situation, the violence is needless, and I'm a realist, so what if he's more envied than I? I'll find my own way to gain some Czerka Prestige. So to answer the question, I would warn my colleague, and probably use my skills to my advantage against their experiment, if it were an animal that is; I would use my knowledge of beast training to best the experiment or gain the upper hand, and defeat it. Otherwise, if it wasn't an animal, I would try to protect the other workers with my limited knowledge of Sith training and hand-to-hand combat practice.
Who do you trust when corruption and lust, creed of all the unjust
Alakzarr]
[url]http://veritasaequitas.guildlaunch.com/

Aaronstolworthy
07.25.2013 , 08:46 PM | #546
I is darth Aaron I is from hothland give me job.

Tarrip
07.26.2013 , 01:37 AM | #547
> Incoming message
> Connecting...
> Message received
> Opening...

Soon, an image of a male Zabrak flickers on into the view of curious eyes. The man seems a little distracted by a datapad in is hands, but soon realizes he is not alone. Clearing his throat, he looks briefly up from the datapad.

"Oh, ah, yes. This would be a response to the CZ-198 Application. My name is Quendrix Lok, and I seek to fill the post of either Droid Technician or Research Contributor. My reasons for joining, what you call 'your family', are obvious, as I can offer much for it," the Zabrak starts, hand on his chest in a theatrical way. He is distracted by the datapad in no time once more, before glancing up with a partially sly, yet innocent looking smile. "I believe it would be only beneficial to have me in the family of yours."

A brief silence fell for a couple of seconds as the Zabrak read the next questions in the application. "I know several individuals of the population in the galaxy who simply love to boast of their accomplishments. I have a tendency to not do so, considering there are more important matters to think of. What I can mention is that I am ready to make necessary sacrifices to complete my goals. In some circumstances, I may lack courage to fulfil specific tasks. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. I happen to be a very ambitious person, after all. This would also help me to fill the part, or rather role, which Mr. Blys mentioned in his letter. I put my soul into my work. That should be self explanatory. "

Incomprehensible mumbling is heard while Quendrix proceeds with the fourth question in the application. "The answer should be quite clear. Were I to be hired, my only concern would be that of the family's, what would be best for it, and the image it holds. Besides the research, too, naturally," he quickly adds.

"...Parties. Really, now?" Quendrix queries in a flat tone. "Taken the fact that I am not a party crasher, I would most likely be rotting in the office with my fellow colleagues. Alas, there would be no risk of the experiment breaking lose or causing physical damage. I have keen eyes. Such things - failing experiments - do not escape my notice. Unless they are out of my area of expertise. Either way, I would scold my dearly beloved colleague for wasting valued time, resources, and perhaps even risking lives."

Putting the datapad away, the Zabrak's gaze wonders up. "That should be all on my part. I wish you all a pleasant day," he says, the image of him flickering. And in the next, it was all gone.

> Message ended
> Respond?
Y/N

Zin-tare
07.26.2013 , 08:58 AM | #548
CZ-198 Application

Position: Biochem Engineer

My name is Hopster Wolfblood renown smuggler and hero for the republic. Perhaps you heard of me? Anyways times are slow and could use a good steady job for once.

I have faced the Gree challenges on Ilum and have survived their most challenging tests as they call 'em. On Makeb I have looked horror in the face (I know Hutts are ugly but not referring to him) by destroying Golden Fury a droid powered by Isotope-5. By the way I have tons of extra if you are interested in buying. You really think I gave all to the republic and destroyed the rest? The third accomplishment is unknown, but have worked with my brother Zworn who makes crystals for lightsabers and me being a biochem we have come up with consumable crystals they are still in test phases at present, but have been smuggling...I mean shipping them to the Hutts for trial. We even flavored them Nerf, Tauntaun and my favorite Spice.

Lots of effort and many friends, but determination to see the job done. To answer your question though yes would do what it takes to get the job done.

As long as you didn't ask me to kill a family member we would be alright. Mother-In-Law would be an exception to the previous statement!!!

All depends really personally I would let the crearure destroy everyone elses work or set them back then destroy his creature. As long as your stuff isn't destroyed, it puts you ahead of the game. No one else is reading this right.
Galactic Wolf Council
Guild Leader
Once the Wolf tastes blood, he thirsts for more!

Kyorobr
07.26.2013 , 01:47 PM | #549
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? Czerka is a powerful company, and power is what defines a man from a kid, the stronger from the weak. And I want power and be strong as Czerka is.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. When I become a Dark Lord of the Sith as soon I killed Darth Thanaton.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? There is no limit for a Sith! I take what I need to pursue and engage for what will become mine.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? A mission give is a mission acomplished.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Using the Force.

Cupomo
07.27.2013 , 12:14 AM | #550
I can't tell if this thread is even being acknowledged anymore, but I think Bioware has a unique opportunity here to combine the roleplaying aspect of the game with the forums by giving those participants that were chosen exclusive account-bound titles.

Then they could hold more of these random fun contests.