Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board

TeneToba
07.26.2013 , 05:12 PM | #71
Not exactly on topic but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm bookmarking this thread and checking it often, collecting bounties! Any bounties placed upon enemies of the Empire however may become hunted by my Assassin, not my Hunter. Be warned!

Stormbreakerooo
07.26.2013 , 05:28 PM | #72
Placing 1,000,000 Credit bounty on Vixerus.

This player is a dirty stealth scrub that needs to be put in his place. First one to provide me with a Photo Kill on Ilum or outlaws den will Receive 1mill worth of credits.

Bonus: If you teebag him in the photo while dead then you will be rewarded 2mill.

TeneToba
07.26.2013 , 08:54 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormbreakerooo View Post
Placing 1,000,000 Credit bounty on Vixerus.

This player is a dirty stealth scrub that needs to be put in his place. First one to provide me with a Photo Kill on Ilum or outlaws den will Receive 1mill worth of credits.

Bonus: If you teebag him in the photo while dead then you will be rewarded 2mill.
Please use the proper format provided in the first page. ^_^

AlyxDinas
07.30.2013 , 03:51 PM | #74
The list of claimed bounties has been significantly updated. Additionally, I want to remind people that the current bounty list is up to date. Good hunting.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

AlyxDinas
08.03.2013 , 05:51 PM | #75
Alright, so it's been delayed by other matters that demanded my attention but here's the first of the proposed new mechanics I would like to add. It's a pretty simple one and I can't see it generating much controversy.

"Sweetening the Pot"

In this mechanic, outside parties are able to add credit rewards to a "pot" associated with individual bounties. At any time, an outside party is allowed to place a sum of credits into the pot. This sum cannot exceed the cost of the normal bounty reward. Additional credits from bonus conditions will not be factored into the sum. Once the bounty is claimed, individuals with credits in the pot must pay their credit sums to the successful hunter within a week.

Basically, this allows the community to incentivize the completion of certain bounties, likely difficult marks and to engage in a long term bet with other hunters on the matter. Think you have the skills to best someone? Toss creds into the pot and see if someone else wants to take up the challenge too. You only pay the credits you've tossed in. If you claim the mark, you've earned extra. If not, you've lost some creds.

I think this mechanic will give people more incentive to follow individual bounties and build a strong sense of community within the board. Let me know your thoughts, questions, gripes, *****es, complaints, and what have you.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
"Perception Problem."

AlyxDinas
08.12.2013 , 01:45 PM | #76
The bounty on Skia has been claimed by Tervho Mereel and Raxino'vel Texal.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
"Perception Problem."

AlyxDinas
08.26.2013 , 04:49 PM | #77
The bounty on Jakkon was claimed by Kashira!

Looking for more bounties to add to the board! Be brave and take the chance! We need names, folks! In addition, we've added a new mechanic to the board: Sweetening the Pot has now gone into effect!
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
"Perception Problem."

AlyxDinas
10.25.2013 , 06:21 PM | #78
A major change in my occupational situation (I'm a game designer now, yay!)...has kept me from solid updates. But the bounty list is currently up to date. I highly, highly encourage players to take a risk and put their characters on the board.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
"Perception Problem."

Alexisonfire
01.03.2014 , 09:54 PM | #79
I've added all the bounties but haven't seen any online for several days. I'm online for 12 hour stretches 2-3 times a week. I'm thinking of putting a character on, but I'm kind of busy focusing on my main atm so I dunno, maybe eventually.
Zotis Ka'solar: Mandalorian, Manager of Personnel and Shipping for Centauri Industries.

AlyxDinas
01.17.2014 , 03:36 PM | #80
We have some major changes and updates on the way. Board's getting a big breath of fresh air!
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
"Perception Problem."