Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

countpopeula
07.26.2013 , 12:49 PM | #31
Ranick Marauder Carnage 5/36/4 3045

http://www.torparse.com/a/354857/37/0/Overview
Ranick
hmd MAGENTA

Shadow_-Hawk
07.26.2013 , 02:59 PM | #32
Alor-Sentinel-Combat(5/36/5)-3049.7
The Mando'a Legacy
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress, Gate Crasher
<Trillpug> Jedi Covenant <Postmortem>

paowee
07.26.2013 , 03:57 PM | #33
Falver please check your PM Thanks!
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

mmerry
07.26.2013 , 04:20 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post

Would you (everyone is meant here) carry a Deception-Sin to a Progressraid? As a permanent member?
(I know, I know, I already askes this in the former threat but since that time I tried to find even a HM-operationgroup and got denied, a friend (Mara) got 5 invites! (Both random)

Edit: Same gearlevel!

I hope someone can help me (again :/), thanks!
I mostly play Balance on my Shadow but will switch to Infiltration depending on the fight. I have a permanent spot in our guild progression team and I was part of our guild Pre-pre-nerf Dreadguard kill. Also there is another guild on my server that runs a dps Shadow in their progression team. Im a pretty firm believer that you should bring the player and not the class. I mean could I do more dps on my sentinal than my Shadow? Maybe, but I'm 100% more comfortable raiding on my shadow and know when I can get away with things that I may not be able to get away with on a sentinal.

Hope that was the type of answer you were looking for.
Harbinger & TEH
<Zorz> & <Postmortem>
All Teh Poptarts

Falver
07.26.2013 , 06:15 PM | #35
Updated.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

Ausgelebt
07.26.2013 , 07:45 PM | #36
Belgrad Sentinel Combat 5/36/5

http://www.torparse.com/a/355973 3005.31

http://www.torparse.com/a/355956 2982.42

http://www.torparse.com/a/355936 2989.31

need to freaking get that BS in every PS window :<

OnlyNameNotTaken
07.27.2013 , 12:45 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by wnRRR View Post
Any chance you could explain a little bit about how you pulled this awesome parse?
Party Time Jagerbombs
Cartel Security
<Imperial Army Old Guard>

ConCube
07.27.2013 , 01:32 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
I mostly play Balance on my Shadow but will switch to Infiltration depending on the fight. I have a permanent spot in our guild progression team and I was part of our guild Pre-pre-nerf Dreadguard kill. Also there is another guild on my server that runs a dps Shadow in their progression team. Im a pretty firm believer that you should bring the player and not the class. I mean could I do more dps on my sentinal than my Shadow? Maybe, but I'm 100% more comfortable raiding on my shadow and know when I can get away with things that I may not be able to get away with on a sentinal.

Hope that was the type of answer you were looking for.
Yeah, thats great! But you wont do the best damage in the raid, will you? The thing is that I cant decide between my Sin, my Sniper and my Sent :/ Can someone calculate what the DPS of a Dec/Inf-Sin would be like, with armordebuff and finisher below 30%? I hope someone do
Black @ T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

Khaki
07.27.2013 , 02:23 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post
Yeah, thats great! But you wont do the best damage in the raid, will you? The thing is that I cant decide between my Sin, my Sniper and my Sent :/ Can someone calculate what the DPS of a Dec/Inf-Sin would be like, with armordebuff and finisher below 30%? I hope someone do
Well, as a deception assassin im currently in the progressive runs for my guild, but im hardly a permanent member. Our guild doesnt have that many good DPS atm, so i have a place..for the the time being. Our team has 3 other snipers..and me . They mostly out dps me, but im no slouch, depends highly on the fight. Im starting to play around with balance because its better for certain fights, but im comfortable with deception atm. If you have the choice, and your not attached to your sin, go sniper. But as someone else mentioned its more about the player than the class, well, for the most part.
Darth Khaki.
The Chimaera Legacy.
RIP Star Wars Galaxies.

ConCube
07.27.2013 , 05:51 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaki View Post
Well, as a deception assassin im currently in the progressive runs for my guild, but im hardly a permanent member. Our guild doesnt have that many good DPS atm, so i have a place..for the the time being. Our team has 3 other snipers..and me . They mostly out dps me, but im no slouch, depends highly on the fight. Im starting to play around with balance because its better for certain fights, but im comfortable with deception atm. If you have the choice, and your not attached to your sin, go sniper. But as someone else mentioned its more about the player than the class, well, for the most part.
Well, thats what I suspected ... I'll retire my Sin then and will only use it for crafting then. And now I have to decide between my Sent and my Sniper!

between Republic and Empire!
between Jedi and Sith!

BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL!

(sry, way too dramatical :/)
Black @ T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker