Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hutt Hospitality... Gone?

Crimsane
01.21.2012 , 10:49 AM | #1
Where'd the quest pickup terminal go? The dropbox for completion is still there, but the terminal to pick it up is gone. The quest isn't shareable, so...

On the other hand, I don't remember having this best foot forward quest in my log before. Is it a replacement?

edit: k, upon testing it seems that best foot forward is indeed a replacement quest for hutt hospitality. Ninja changes that make no sense, wheeeee.

SoyChulo
01.23.2012 , 12:20 AM | #2
I can't find where to turn this in. Doesn't show on my map at all.

InvisiblePerson
01.23.2012 , 12:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SoyChulo View Post
I can't find where to turn this in. Doesn't show on my map at all.
You turn the quest in, inside the the instance. There's a droid right before you board the shuttle that you turn it into.

SoyChulo
01.23.2012 , 12:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson View Post
You turn the quest in, inside the the instance. There's a droid right before you board the shuttle that you turn it into.
Thanks so much. Drove around for half an hour looking for that.

Princess-Ahsoka
07.24.2013 , 08:14 PM | #5
how do I get back in?

We left the raid after succsesfully killing all the bosses, just to fine out, that the droid to turn in the mission, is inside the raid. Now we are not able to get back into the raid without having to refresh it.

If you know a way to get back in, without loosing the sallery, please post it here!

Thx.

Flohnba

AlixMV
07.25.2013 , 05:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Princess-Ahsoka View Post
how do I get back in?

We left the raid after succsesfully killing all the bosses, just to fine out, that the droid to turn in the mission, is inside the raid. Now we are not able to get back into the raid without having to refresh it.

If you know a way to get back in, without loosing the sallery, please post it here!

Thx.

Flohnba
I did that on one of my alts first time I ran KP. Whups.

Simple way to get back in:

1. Find a friendly person to group with--it only needs to be one person.
2. Once grouped, convert it to an Op Group (right-click on your portrait, find the Group menu item and it should be an option under there)

Once it's an Op Group, you can re-enter the instance and interact with the droid to complete the turn-in.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

dipstik
07.26.2013 , 11:17 AM | #7
this is prolly my favorite cutscene out of all the ops. get to see a space battle.