Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest Nvidia Driver

Systam
12.22.2011 , 07:45 PM | #1
Just a quick question for Nvidia users. I've experienced some Random Fps dropping in game and ive heard lots of people say there's an issue with the latest driver and wanted to see if anything else has had the same problem and if they've fixed it

Darth-Reaver
12.22.2011 , 07:47 PM | #2
I have the same issue, i have a GTX 570.

Systam
12.22.2011 , 08:02 PM | #3
i just replaced my old card since it needed a replace anyways and while its much better(gtx 560) i've gotten the drop in pvp 2 times now. Not as bad as before but its very annoying can't seem to find help

Systam
12.22.2011 , 08:21 PM | #4
Bumpos

Zoord
12.22.2011 , 08:27 PM | #5
I have a state-of-the-art video card and experienced really choppy gameplay too, so I was really angry... but then I found a solution that worked for me (after updating all drivers, etc.)

Set display mode to windowed fullscreen. I have no idea why, but since then it's smooth for me.

Saiaku
12.22.2011 , 08:30 PM | #6
GTX 560M here with latest drivers, randomly dropping fps here too. :/
Hidden Beks -> Nightmare Lands -> The Red Eclipse

Systam
12.22.2011 , 08:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Saiaku View Post
GTX 560M here with latest drivers, randomly dropping fps here too. :/
Hope its a driver issue then. happens in mmo not to be named also XD very annoying. To other poster i run that and fasn't seemed to help

Valethar
12.22.2011 , 08:34 PM | #8
Which drivers are you using? WHQL or beta?
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

vexnoph
12.22.2011 , 08:40 PM | #9
I'm running a gtx 570 and the game is fine on high settings, whilst I'm only level 8 it sits above 50fps almost all the time with the latest beta drivers from nvidia

freakuancy
12.22.2011 , 08:49 PM | #10
There are numerous problems with this game and the current release of Forceware.

NVidia released a beta driver on 12/21 that is optimized for Skyrim, and also includes a lot of fixes that really improved my visuals and stabilized performance for swtor. Forced AA/AF also now works correctly if implemented in the clientsettings.ini as well as the global nvidia control panel.

I recommend updating to it.
ך|||||◊| ███████████████████████████)