Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Time To Vote For Your Assassin Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Time To Vote For Your Assassin Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Assassin Class Representative?
Kitru 134 15.71%
Xinika 349 40.91%
EatenByDistance 266 31.18%
NamikazeNaturo 4 0.47%
HoboWithAStick 15 1.76%
KeyboardNinja 85 9.96%
Voters: 853. You may not vote on this poll

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
07.25.2013 , 09:59 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:
  • They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Raynd's Avatar


Raynd
07.25.2013 , 02:48 PM | #2
Hey guys,
Remember while voting all that Xinika has done for the Assassin community over the past year and a half. From her constant posting in the class/PvP forums, to her many videos showcasing the high skill cap that the class has and the guides to help you play at such a level as well (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj04cA5Ca8B7f0Qymk19X9w). She is one of the last few people that truly cares about this game and strives to make it better, so please, do yourself a favor and vote for her for your class rep.
Also vote here for Shadow Rep: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...35#post6591835.
Ladispute 55 Guardian.
<Watchmen>

JP_Legatus's Avatar


JP_Legatus
07.25.2013 , 03:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Raynd View Post
Hey guys,
Remember while voting all that Xinika has done for the Assassin community over the past year and a half. From her constant posting in the class/PvP forums, to her many videos showcasing the high skill cap that the class has and the guides to help you play at such a level as well (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj04cA5Ca8B7f0Qymk19X9w). She is one of the last few people that truly cares about this game and strives to make it better, so please, do yourself a favor and vote for her for your class rep.
Also vote here for Shadow Rep: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...35#post6591835.
Xinika has indeed done much for the sin community, unfortunately this sort of system amounts to a popularity contest more than who is the most qualified.
Having said that I'm still voting Eaten because he wants to address madness and I know he's a fellow deception player who shares my disappointment for how it has never been a viable dps spec for rated play, and he has also contributed much for the community, as keyboardninja has.
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

MillionsKNives's Avatar


MillionsKNives
07.25.2013 , 03:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Xinika has indeed done much for the sin community, unfortunately this sort of system amounts to a popularity contest more than who is the most qualified.
Having said that I'm still voting Eaten because he wants to address madness and I know he's a fellow deception player who shares my disappointment for how it has never been a viable dps spec for rated play, and he has also contributed much for the community, as keyboardninja has.
Have any of the members with high votes not contributed a lot to this community?

Wreckingeyes's Avatar


Wreckingeyes
07.25.2013 , 03:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Have any of the members with high votes not contributed a lot to this community?
One of those boys hadn't posted a thing on these forums for months. He even wrote a goodbye post. Only once these polls came he got all his friends to chime in and vote for him and suddenly started making 'contributions' on these forums. It's funny because the lowest guy actually did more than the inactive higher guy had done in months.

But popularity contest it is. Idiotic system.
Shady
<NG>

MillionsKNives's Avatar


MillionsKNives
07.25.2013 , 04:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Wreckingeyes View Post
One of those boys hadn't posted a thing on these forums for months. He even wrote a goodbye post. Only once these polls came he got all his friends to chime in and vote for him and suddenly started making 'contributions' on these forums. It's funny because the lowest guy actually did more than the inactive higher guy had done in months.

But popularity contest it is. Idiotic system.
I'll admit that of the higher numbers I'm not very familiar with EatenByDistance. So if that's who you're referring to then fair enough.

Shadow-scale's Avatar


Shadow-scale
07.25.2013 , 04:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wreckingeyes View Post
One of those boys hadn't posted a thing on these forums for months. He even wrote a goodbye post. Only once these polls came he got all his friends to chime in and vote for him and suddenly started making 'contributions' on these forums. It's funny because the lowest guy actually did more than the inactive higher guy had done in months.

But popularity contest it is. Idiotic system.
QFT and good point. People voting for someone because of advertisements or friend relations is hardly justified. Might as well just put a monkey up there because we 'like' him better. Best part is you're right too. I checked the poster's history and it's funny how true this post is.

paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.25.2013 , 04:46 PM | #8
The posts above sounds like a retaliation to the leading representatives in this poll. If i look at the poll right now, i see Wakalord and Xinika leading. If either of the 2 gets the job of class rep then i ask... what is the point of all the hostility in this thread? From what I've read (and i've read both of their posts and contributions in the forums---i have a madness pve dps and deception solo-qing pvp sin) well... those 2 people contribute to the community just fine.

>_<?
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
07.25.2013 , 05:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wreckingeyes View Post
One of those boys hadn't posted a thing on these forums for months. He even wrote a goodbye post. Only once these polls came he got all his friends to chime in and vote for him and suddenly started making 'contributions' on these forums. It's funny because the lowest guy actually did more than the inactive higher guy had done in months.
You know you've really made it in the world when random people start assaulting your integrity over an MMO ^_^

That said, I started posting shortly before the system went public and I couldn't have "chimed in" to my friends since I only just now got home from work. That part comes when I stream in the evening!
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

Wreckingeyes's Avatar


Wreckingeyes
07.25.2013 , 05:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
You know you've really made it in the world when random people start assaulting your integrity over an MMO ^_^
You're overly cocky for a backpedalling wannabe.

http://www.swtor.com/community/searc...user&u=2036750

07.10.2013, 09:12 AM was your ONLY post made in the PVP forums (Which isn't the Assassin forums) made in months. (There are Shadows and Assassins that read y'know, their class forums rather than the trash of PvP.)

Comparing it to Shadow / Assassin active forum users such as NamikazeNaruto or Kitru. (Who kept their stuff up to date or engaged our class forums, rather than asking people to come watch them stream) I'd say you're not very useful to us. Seems all you want is a title rather than having the correct person qualified for it.

Either way, my level of care for you personally is nil. I can care less if you win or lose. I'm just calling stuff out as I see it.
Shady
<NG>