Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dash'Rode NiM 90m Knockback

KeyboardNinja
07.24.2013 , 12:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Unless you're in the same page as everybody then that will leave you far head of the rest of the raid with some people sitting outside the shield because they are too busy DPSing ._.
We just sprint between shield locations and treat it as pure downtime. We also tank swap after two people get lost so that the tank holding the shield isn't the tank holding the boss. I can simply hold the boss at the very front of the shield; everyone sprints (grenading whenever possible) and we reestablish at the next location about 15 seconds after leaving the first.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

AAAAzrael
07.25.2013 , 04:56 AM | #12
We used to have DPS issues so we DPS all the way under the shield and move slowly. This can be now changed I think as we killed him large margin last time. Anyway it's never tank healing that issue when we loose our healers. It's always some damaged DPS, healer bringing adds when everyone is low on health etc.

KarethRiker
07.25.2013 , 11:06 AM | #13
We had the 90m knockback happen last night. I find this fight extremely buggy.

Other bugs:
-Sentinels getting knockback in the middle of a leap become stuck and can't move or even leap back to boss. Only thing that gets them unstuck is a sage pull
-Shield generators didn't spawn so xuvvas just attack healers instead
-People getting lost see black screen or loading screen resulting in time for rats to maul them
-Shield carrier "teleports" ahead of rest of party. This is likely due to lag, but the tank carrying the shield said his screen and movement seemed normal, everyone else thought they were under the shield and then saw the shield 5-10 meters in front of them
-Scoundrels using vanish get lost twice (not really a bug, but kind of a bad mechanic)
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger