Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time To Vote For Your Shadow Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Time To Vote For Your Shadow Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Shadow Class Representative?
Xinika 171 27.49%
Kitru 286 45.98%
EatenByDistance 72 11.58%
KeyboardNinja 84 13.50%
NamikazeNaruto 9 1.45%
Voters: 622. You may not vote on this poll

EricMusco
07.25.2013 , 09:59 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:
  • They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Raynd
07.25.2013 , 02:48 PM | #2
Hey guys,
Remember while voting all that Xinika has done for the Shadow community over the past year and a half. From her constant posting in the class/PvP forums, to her many videos showcasing the high skill cap that the class has and the guides to help you play at such a level as well (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj04cA5Ca8B7f0Qymk19X9w). She is one of the last few people that truly cares about this game and strives to make it better, so please, do yourself a favor and vote for her for your class rep.
Also vote here for Assassin Rep: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=665188.
Ladispute 55 Guardian.
<Watchmen>

Wreckingeyes
07.25.2013 , 05:58 PM | #3
Grats on Rep Kitru

leto_cleon
07.25.2013 , 06:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Raynd View Post
Hey guys,
Remember while voting all that Xinika has done for the Shadow community over the past year and a half. From her constant posting in the class/PvP forums, to her many videos showcasing the high skill cap that the class has and the guides to help you play at such a level as well (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj04cA5Ca8B7f0Qymk19X9w). She is one of the last few people that truly cares about this game and strives to make it better, so please, do yourself a favor and vote for her for your class rep.
Also vote here for Assassin Rep: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=665188.
But we wantz more vidz to watch during patch time intermissions

Shadow-scale
07.25.2013 , 06:56 PM | #5
Kitru clearly won. Idk why this is even a thread still.

ckoneful
07.25.2013 , 08:05 PM | #6
It's funny how unbalanced this is towards Kitru and then the Assassin one has been split 4 ways almost evenly all day.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
60 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 48 Sorceror
53 Guardian 50 Gunslinger 53 Vanguard 55 Shadow
100% of Class Stories completed

Kitru
07.25.2013 , 09:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ckoneful View Post
It's funny how unbalanced this is towards Kitru and then the Assassin one has been split 4 ways almost evenly all day.
It's likely because I am *very* active on the Shadow/Tanking forums but have never posted on the Assassin forums so all of the attention I got over there was bleed over from the Shadow/Tanking forums. The same is likely true of KBN. I also believe that Xinika and Wakalord are both a lot more active on the Assassin forums than they are on the Shadow forums, which contributes to it as well, so they've got more Assassin cache in that respect.

I *would* be really curious what it would look like if we were voting on a single Shad/Sin rep instead of 2 separate reps for each.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

leto_cleon
07.25.2013 , 09:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ckoneful View Post
Well it can be either GMTA or FSD

Locksley
07.26.2013 , 02:13 AM | #9
personally I voted for Xinika, ive read a lot of what he/she has written both here and on their watchman forums and to be honest its given me some great tips and help. Always seems to be thorough and to the point. Thats the sort of person I think we need.
You will learn your place young one

Delerium (sage), Sophi'e (sorc).Deucalion (guardian), D'ale (Jug).

helpmewin
07.26.2013 , 02:15 AM | #10
Kitru doesn't know anything about shadow tanking in PvP.
Hmw-Helpmewin
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.